Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Congrats PLB :happydance: and twins :happydance: Twins are fab, I am a twin and the relationship between us is amazing :thumbup:

Just thought I would update you ladies. We have an appointment with the IVF consultant on the 23rd June and we are hopefully signing consent forms and will be given a times scale for starting :huh: I am very excited but also nervous.

Hope everyone is well :thumbup:

Oh Tinks..that's great news!!!! Not far away :D So exciting :happydance:
Please keep us posted xx

Thank you..I'm so nervous lol.

Congratulations to all who have their bfp. I have just bought my first lot of conceive plus. Hoping it will only be needed for 1 cycle. Been ttc since jan Baby dust to all!

Thanks PLB, I will do.

I bet you are nervous, you will sure have your hands full. It will all be worth it though hun :hugs:

Yeah, I know I am extremely lucky!! Just wish I could pass on some luck to you wonderful ladies xx

Tinks! Great news poppet :) You must keep us posted.

How are you feeling PLB? I still can't believe you are having twins :happydance:

Well I think I am out this cycle. Of all weeks to get flu, got it in my fertile week and not been up for DTD (not that I think my DH would have come near me!).

Tinks - Great news. Hope things go well and you get you BFP.

PLB - Hope you not feeling too bad - however the outcome will be worth all the sickness

Has anyone got anymore positive news to share?

Aww hoping..that sucks!!! Stupid flu :( Best of luck next cycle..are you without any chance at all?

I'm feeling better! It's only bad in the late evenings..but I can handle it..it will be worth it for sure!! I can't wait till the 1st

Ladies HELP ME!! LOL

Af is 5 days late :/ I had a negative CB digi this morning and a neg FRER yesterday

FRER
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3395/5750602822_1751d440b5.jpg

The longest cycle ive ever had in my LIFE is 32 days but for god knows how long they have been 28 days.... Today is CD33 :/

I keep going Dizzy but my boobs arnt sore at all & I have indegestion like CRAZY! :wacko:

Should i just keep testing untill i get AF?

Aww hoping..that sucks!!! Stupid flu :( Best of luck next cycle..are you without any chance at all?

I'm feeling better! It's only bad in the late evenings..but I can handle it..it will be worth it for sure!! I can't wait till the 1st

Just had the nearest to a positive opk I have had. Now just need to persuade dh that snot and coughing is an attractive look!:blush:

Ladies HELP ME!! LOL

Af is 5 days late :/ I had a negative CB digi this morning and a neg FRER yesterday

Maybe give it a few days? Did you test with fmu? If not perhaps try again with it. If you are concerned book an appointment with your doctor. Hopefully he can give you a blood test especially as this has never happened to you. Flood luck. Fx and lots of baby dust for you. :hugs:

Thanks hun, Its driving me mad not knowing, i would rather if im not preg to just get AF now lol

Tmi question warning- call me stupid but just tried conceive plus. How does it work? Put some on him before( to try and get him in the mood and disguise why we were using it ( take pressure off) and me before dtd but dried up and went sticky before he actually got inside me. It seems a bit of a passion killer when oh is aroused and ready to stop halfway to reapply. Any ideas of best way to use it? Think I got positive opk so would appretiate quick answers for later on! Sorry for tmi!

Tmi question warning- call me stupid but just tried conceive plus. How does it work? Put some on him before( to try and get him in the mood and disguise why we were using it ( take pressure off) and me before dtd but dried up and went sticky before he actually got inside me. It seems a bit of a passion killer when oh is aroused and ready to stop halfway to reapply. Any ideas of best way to use it? Think I got positive opk so would appretiate quick answers for later on! Sorry for tmi!

we do that but put an extra dollop on him right before hes about to enter too (tmi sorry :blush: ) as for taking the pressure off we use it everytime wether im oving or not so its just habbit for him now i just secretly use more when i am oving lol good luck realy hope it works :)

We did like nautegesocks said...put lots of it on OH just before he enters and I also put some inside myself (sorry!) with my fingers just before as well..managed to do it quickly so we didn't lose the passion lol.

Ladies HELP ME!! LOL

FRER
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3395/5750602822_1751d440b5.jpg

The longest cycle ive ever had in my LIFE is 32 days but for god knows how long they have been 28 days.... Today is CD33 :/

I keep going Dizzy but my boobs arnt sore at all & I have indegestion like CRAZY! :wacko:

Oh exciting! Maybe you're just a late bloomer and it'll take a while to show up? I would keep testing, but I'm a total addict lol.

Thanks for feedback Pleb a bd socks. I put some on me before dtd and as I didn't want to stop halfway once deed gad been done. Will try your methods tonight! I think I had my positive opk yesterday as negative today. Hence planning on getting some more bedding in! Do you know if Concorde plus messes with your opk kit. Tmi warning as trying to chary cm and is difficult to tell what is conceive, what is dh and what is cm so sort of relying on opk. Not getting my hopes up to much though as feel with having gad the flu could have missed my window. Going to try and not symptom spot or poas for next couple of weeks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->