Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Still no AF today and no sign of her either :/ Oh Geez i hope im just a late bloomer!

Thanks for feedback Pleb a bd socks. I put some on me before dtd and as I didn't want to stop halfway once deed gad been done. Will try your methods tonight! I think I had my positive opk yesterday as negative today. Hence planning on getting some more bedding in! Do you know if Concorde plus messes with your opk kit. Tmi warning as trying to chary cm and is difficult to tell what is conceive, what is dh and what is cm so sort of relying on opk. Not getting my hopes up to much though as feel with having gad the flu could have missed my window. Going to try and not symptom spot or poas for next couple of weeks !

good luck trying out the methods :) i dnt think it will mess with your opk :shrug: i find it realy hard to check cm too cant realy tell the difference main reson i brought concive plus in the first place to help me out so if it wasnt fertile cm the con+ will make it more furtile it always seems the same to me :blush:

I was wondering the same thing. If preseed affects the opk and having no idea what's me or preseed the next day cus I find it to still bewet in the a.m if I used it at night.

I didn't manage to use the preeseed at all this cycle...sex is never planned as I have to wait for opportunity. If I put it in and then tried and it didn't happen, I've have wasted it all :(

Thanks for feedback Pleb a bd socks. I put some on me before dtd and as I didn't want to stop halfway once deed gad been done. Will try your methods tonight! I think I had my positive opk yesterday as negative today. Hence planning on getting some more bedding in! Do you know if Concorde plus messes with your opk kit. Tmi warning as trying to chary cm and is difficult to tell what is conceive, what is dh and what is cm so sort of relying on opk. Not getting my hopes up to much though as feel with having gad the flu could have missed my window. Going to try and not symptom spot or poas for next couple of weeks !

I was wondering the same thing. If preseed affects the opk and having no idea what's me or preseed the next day cus I find it to still bewet in the a.m if I used it at night.

Ditto- do confusing this ttc malarky!

Aww Zoie :( It's the worst not knowing!!!! Hope something shows up very soon :hugs:

Hoping, I'm doing alright..had my scan today ..it was lovely seeing those 2 lil jellybeans! They are healthy and growing so far. 1 inch long lol.

got my concieve plus today will be using it with my soft cups wooooppp x x x

good luck!!! Let us know how it goes..and if you have any questions..feel free :D

Aww Zoie :( It's the worst not knowing!!!! Hope something shows up very soon :hugs:

Hoping, I'm doing alright..had my scan today ..it was lovely seeing those 2 lil jellybeans! They are healthy and growing so far. 1 inch long lol.

Ah fantastic! You must be so excited! How farxalong are you now?

well we used it it was great i think its better than preseed feels more sticky x x x

Hiya I've been using preseed again this cycle, opk's aren't working for me this time around so I have to rely on cm to pinpoint o day, don't do temps as I have irregular hours. So I really pray God at this stage. How is everybody anyway?

My C+ has expired...so I'm using it for my AngelSounds doppler :haha:

Shareema..as long as you BD during fertile cm days, you should be covered..even if you aren't for sure when you O. fx'd!

Funny after posting I decided to check opk's and had + on cheap strip and cb digi. So it's really a matter of testing very often when nearing o'day, tested 3 times today before getting +. We bd this afternoon already will again late tonight and tomorrow obviously. I did not have this much confusion the first time around lol... It's really true, every child comes with a different story...:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->