Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

3 days to go before testing/af however dont think was my month. Only symptom had really is sore nipples and that is not as bad as it was. Getting pre period temple spot too ( get it every month). Looks like it will be cycle 6 next month. Have bought cbfm too

i love my concieve plus its brill oh loves it to i think its better than preseed x x x

3 days...yay hoping!! Fingers crossed for you hun. remember, sometimes women have zero symptoms, or even exact pre-AF feelings...so you're not out yet :hugs:

Caz, glad you like C+! Fx'd for this cycle xx

I'm gonna be gone for a week or so..so I'll check in as soon as I'm back to see some bfp's :D

Congratulations Mrs Zoiex. H&H 9 months!
Hows things peacelovebaby? I am still AF'less (due tues just gone) and BFP'less so completely in limbo and fed up. Just phoned doctors and they wont do a blood test just said for me to drop off urine (FMU) and they will test - well that is no different to what I am doing now!! Anywaqy will see what happens over next week or so. if nothing and doctor not anymore helpful am going to change!!!

Not going to test for a couple of days and hope I am a late bloomer or see if af shows up in the meantime!

Hi Ladies!

I used Preseed for the first time today [got my +OPK on CD15 Hooray]

I LOVED it! I can't believe we hadn't tried it before. It worked so much nicer than KY [we had the KY warming] it was smoother and it didn't feel sticky afterwards at all. I'm so excited. I hope it makes the difference we need to get a BFP this cycle!

hoping to try this this cycle. really getting tired of not seeing that BFP. saw alot of sucess with preseed. does anyone know if i can just get it at a store? or do i have to wait for it from the internet?

hoping to try this this cycle. really getting tired of not seeing that BFP. saw alot of sucess with preseed. does anyone know if i can just get it at a store? or do i have to wait for it from the internet?

I'm overseas so I can only get it online; but if it's any consolation Amazon ships ridiculously quick :D I got mine in 3 days.

stuck - where are you at overseas, if you are allowed to say? i'm stationed in germany.

Oh Gosh! I can't wait to go back to the states; everything is so expensive here :(

It's so expensive in town too! Like 2,000¥ for a cantaloupe [$26.00] and all of the vegetables and fruits at the commissary go bad within 3 days of putting them in the fridge. It's really frustrating to live here.

We live up in the middle of nowhere too; so it's only once a week I get to drive down to the base with a grocery store on it.

I guess I can't complain too much; we live alone in the middle of nowhere and our house is literally right on top of the ocean [you can throw rocks in it from our porch] and the water is the most awesome turquoise color I've ever seen...Japan has it's perks but there are lots of little annoyances living overseas.

How's Germany. My DH was talking about wanting to go there next [but we'll probably go back to Cherry Point so he can fly again. lol]

26.00 for a canteloupe! geez. i hear you on the fruit and vegetables going bad. i'm so used to buying them in the states and they stay good for a while. here, i buy them, and i turn around and they are bad by the time i'm back from the commissary! plus there is the ecoli break out in germany right now so not that much stuff is actually available.

germany isn't bad, but it is very expensive.. you are used to that by now i'm sure. our post is a dump too. everything closes by 7pm, closed on mondays, and most of us aren't even off work by 7pm. our post is closing and moving next year so they are pretty much leaving us with nothing now. not to mention i live 20 minutes from where i work. we aren't allowed to live off post either :( not unless you're an officer. but, other than that LOL it's grand. the travelling experience is GREAT! i've been to greece and luxembourg already and we have trips to london, amsterdam, spain, portugal, and prague coming up so i can't complain :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->