• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Hello girls

Not been on here for ages :cry: Good to see you all. Congrats YoungMum :thumbup: I'll have to update the stats :)

And congrats Ashley!!!!! That has flown by. what's her name?

PLB how are u and those twins? :)

Hoping - best of luck to you. Keep us updated.

Caz - better luck next month. I was month two on Preseed :)

Hi Ashley- she is beautiful.
PLB? how you doing?
Claire - thanks I am now on day 49 of normally a 32 day and no sign of AF and still BFN! 16 days late is so unfair....

congrats Ashley!

I used pre seed for the second time this cycle=) we like it.

and used soft cups. FX i get my BFP finally.

Good luck, Kimbre!

Wow hoping..thats late! But hey..you're still in with a chance. Wonder what's going on with that body of yours. Fx'd its a lil beanie hiding in there!!

Hiya Claire xx

I'm doing ok sorta..been having horrible tooth/head pain. I have a dental appt tomorrow, so hoping that will take care of it. It's soooo bad!!

hey PLB - Hope you get your tooth/head sorted.
Have ruled out a beeanie now as think the chances of BFP showing up this late is not really possible (30 DPO roughly). Just want to move onto next cycle!

I've heard of crazier happening...Even Ashley was very late before hers showed up if I remember correctly! I think she even had to go to the dr to get it confirmed cuz the tests weren't working.

Hope I got that right lol.

But fx'd for you xx

Ty.. My teeth are sooo painful when I'm pregnant..I guess this time it's double pain.

This my first post ever and as well my first time using preseed as well as mucinex, i'm 6 dpo and will testing this weekend(maybe earlier than that). This is only my husband and I second month ttcing and hoping it's the last

Good luck jellybean :)

Hopingitwill......any news?

PLB yuck to tooth pain, bet u don't make as much fuss as Max has about his teeth ;)

I dunno, Claire..i've done my share of crying over this! lol. I got it pulled and it's still hurting nearly a week later :( Such a wimp.

I took a test today (am i crazy) at 7 or 8 dpo and it's negative. i think i see a line but i think that is just wishful thinking will test again on friday.

Still very very early..but I'd be doing the same if I were you lol. You're not out yet hun :hugs: Keep us posted tomorrow!

9 dpo(according to ff) and still bfn, i'm going to try and hold out til my period is late which would 4 or 5 days

9 dpo is still early!!! Lots of women don't even see a hint of a line till 12 or 13..or much later. Fx'd xx

Hi, My name is Katie and I'm 20...I know, I'm young but my boyfriend and I have been together for five years, in December we bought a house and now we both have very good jobs and we're ready. This is our first baby and I really want to conceive. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for me?

Hi girls, not been on for a while as been away! I am now officially 24 days late. don't have a clue what is going on. Am going to make an appointment for doctors. No symptoms of bfp or af. Got a kind call of nurse yesterday ( sarcasm) to inform me the test I took 10ish days ago was negative
Anyway congratulations to all the bfp's and babydust to all those starting a new cycle!

Hi, Katie and welcome to the group. You can try out these lubes (Preseed or Conceive Plus) if you normally use lube or don't have lots of egg white cm around ovulation time...they are sperm friendly and lots of us swear by em! We have proof that they work :D

Otherwise, start keeping track of your cycle..try to learn when you most likely ovulate. If you want to dig deep, you can track your temperature and all that. There's lots of info on this forum to help you out. Just ask away! And good luck xx

Hopingitwill, wow still no answers! So sorry you're having to deal with this...I hope you get some kind of answer soon. Maybe theres a babah in there hiding!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->