Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Can i join? :wave:

I have tryed conceive + once but my OH didnt like it very much and it was really messy so i didnt like it neither but iv just baught some pre seed so going to try that out next month :happydance:

Hi Girls,
5 days late for af now and yet again another BFN!!! At the point where I just want AF to show up so i can get onto the next cycle!!! Anyone else in a similar situation!

hoping to try this this cycle. really getting tired of not seeing that BFP. saw alot of sucess with preseed. does anyone know if i can just get it at a store? or do i have to wait for it from the internet?

I bought some for this month's insem. I found mine at walgreens.

Hello girls,

How are you? It’s been long since i have been writing on this thread.. i was very very busy and barely had the time to rest 

I have been trying ttc no 1 for a year now .i am 29 years old. For these last 3 days i have been experiencing these yumptoms:

- hot flashes
- thirst
- continous headache
- sore gums
- tender boobs

I am 23dpo today. Could these be symptoms of pregnancy? When should i test?

Congratulations youngwife. H&H 9 months.

Am now 11 days late for af and got bfn off doctors urine test. Fed up!

they should do a blood test bfp didnt show on docs urine just blood test

I tried to get a blood test. Doctor refused it and won't do it. Says I have to wait 3 months of no periods until they start investigations! Am fuming!

I can't believe they wont give you a blood test!!!!? Can you perhaps go to another doctor or clinic? That's ridiculous..you are the patient, you should get to say what you want done! ARGH

Hope you get answers soon. You could still be pregnant!

Thanks pcb- don't think it'smy month. Worrying I am just going to skip af this month. If I did am assuming I won't ovulate this month either do two months out the window. Am going to look into getting a new doctor!

Hoping no I wasn't late I was 3 weeks 3 days or so. That was because I went into hospital when I didn't know I was pregnant with cramps and it was a cyst that was bleeding in my stomach realy bad tht caused the cramps. There realy uptight about blood tests in normal circomstances but I always go to the gp demanding a blood test lol if I can't wait to find out if I'm preggers or not if u say" I'd like to do a check up to check my hormone levels or thyroid or anything then when they agree say oh and while were at it can I check if I'm pregnant :)

I agree you should get a new doctor . I think he just is in a bad mood!!

I wasn't late my af wasn't due for about 4 days from the day I found out. Just so I can see the 2 lines I decided to test with a preg test about 9pm evening pee and it showed pos about when my period was. 2days late :)

Thanks young wife. I did try the hormone approach nut he said to wait 3 months. Really pleased for you. Fx we all get ours soon!

Hoping - thank u :) and fingers crossed for u . 3months is a long time to me.. Maybe another doc will be abit more flexible on how long before they allow blood test x

hey ladies sorry i didnt get on here and announce her birth...but she was born may 11th. i was in labor from monday till wed. she was born at 12:22pm. she was two weeks early and weighed 7lbs 9oz. she is now 9lbs 5 oz at last weeks appointment...labor wasnt easy but wasnt bad..i ended up taking the epi 5 hrs b4 she was born..which was a bad idea bc it knocked my blood pressure down so much it affected her..if i knew it was going to do that i would have never have risked it...the ended up inducing me bc i was dehydrated on night but my blood pressure was so high that they kept me and ran some test and those test showed i had mild preeclampsia...so they ended up taking her.. it was definitely a wonderful experience and i am so totally grateful to you ladies for the help and so thankful that i was able to conceive after a year and half of trying.....how is everyone doing?
heres a pic of the day she was born...ill have to upload one later of her now. she has changed so much so quick.

Attachments

• DSC03083.jpg
    DSC03083.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
conceive plus didnt help me this month got af yesterday it was 1st month using it but i will be using it again this month x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->