• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

hi girls

i really need your help. i have done a laparoscopy a week ago and now i am noticing some light green mucus on my underwear... my vagina is still irritated... my lap was ok - no endometriosis,no infections, tubes ok... all is fine.. this mucus is worrying me. i have not been sexually active since the operation..

can you please give me some views!!! i need your help.. thanks xxx

It could be an infection from the procedure maybe?

Perhaps call your dr and ask him..whoever did the Lap. Hope it's not, but better to be safe. xx

i hope its not something dangerous...i really got a bad feeling... i emailed my doc.. hope i get a reply soon..

Even if it's an infection, i doubt that it's dangerous. It's easily treatable :) All the best. xx :hugs:

Hi Isabel, when I had a hycosy done they did warn me there is a chance of infection and to monitor CM/discharg. Dont think its anything to worry about though, you may just need antibiotics.

GL x

Hi Isabel, when I had a hycosy done they did warn me there is a chance of infection and to monitor CM/discharg. Dont think its anything to worry about though, you may just need antibiotics.

GL x

thanks dear.. but i already had antibiotics...augmentine.. i started them just right after the operation and finished them.. i just hope that nothing new developed.. like something not related to the operation... i know that this sounds crazy but i am tooo sensible that i worry about everything... :dohh:

I dont blame you hun, its so hard not to get worked up over every little thing. Try not to worry too much. I am sure your Dr will email back soon :hugs:

Keep us posted hun. Maybe you need a different antibiotic..sometimes a certain type doesn't work.

yes true... i am so tired.... cant have a break from these things... thanks for all your understandings xxx

Hello girls got my:bfp::bfp:. I prayed so much and I used preseed and softcups...

Hi ladies.. can I join ??

I just ordered pre-seed in a effort to help us conceive # 2 on our own..
We used IUI to conceive our first..
We have minor fertility issues ( I have only one tube, DH has a low end of normal count and our ages.. I'm 39 DH is 42)
We are hoping to conceive on our own this time but I am thinking about talking to my DR about clomid..
But I want to try pre-seed first.. you never know !!

Future_numan of course u can join us :wave: more the merrier :)

Welcome, Future..good luck with the magic lube! Glad you're giving it a try. Keep us posted!

hey ladies back again with second cycle with using preseed. third month trying. i didn't actually tired this month i got really discourage and only bd 2 times during the fertility window and only used the preseed once. i'm 8 dpo and not even symptom tracking but i''m not having any symptoms i had for the last two month and i am having new symptoms that i didn't have the last two months(it's hard not to notice). this month is different i already set myself up for af, i'm not even testing until af is late(which should be here the 8th).

Hey jelly- stay positive. My friend only bedded once in the cycle she fell pregnant so it can happen. Congrats sharemma- h&h 9 months
Afm- I think I am on day17 of a new cycle. Had a bleed after 3 months of nothing but only lasted 1 day and was nit like a normal period. Am now using cbfm and smileys and am registering as high. Now waiting to see if I get peak. Am planning on using conceive + now that an getting peak but not going to stress and symptom spot as not got a clue how my cycles are currently working. Am also off for a ulteasound this thurs fx everything comes back ok.
Plb- how's the twins? Are they kicking yet? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->