• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Hey plb- very doubtful as it would make me 8 weeks and tested again this morning (first time in a week and still BFN!! Fed up if I am honest!!! Booking appointment for doctors for next week ans will not leave until i get some answers!!!

Hey Ladies!! its been awhile but i'm getting back into the ttc festivities!lol i'm waiting to try as of now..i just wanted see how u all were doing

12-13dpo cd 34(which i am use to 33 days) and still BFN:cry: so i think i am out this month and waiting for the my evil:witch:to come over stay her welcome. this is only my second month but yet i feel like quitting(i'm not good with patience) so i guess the preseed or mucinex didn't work for me this month and if i am going to try next month i will still use it again

omg i have really been mia!! lol I just realized that PLB has twins on the way CONGRATS!!!

LOL thank you :hugs:

So glad to have you back hun :D

Aww Jelly, I'm sorry hun..you're not out yet tho! It took me 3 cycles with Abbey..it's still very soon! You will get there..I definitely know how frustrating it is xx

does anyone know about charting, i just started charting last month and i'm 14 dpo or 13 i don't know but it was very cold in the morning when i woke up at 5am(temp was 97.7 still above my coverline) i got up and turned the air off and went back to sleep got up at 10am and it was 98.2 i don't know which one to go with. i know you temp drops when you when af is about to show so if i still have a chance or not

well nevermind about that question:witch: is here i just went to the bathroom and bam it hit me like a bag of bricks:cry:. preseed didn't work for me. first cycle with preseed second month ttcing. i don't know if we would be trying this month. the funny thing about this month i ovulate around my husband birthday and i ovulate around my bday next month

sorry to hear she got you, hun..good luck next cycle xx

Hopingitwill, good luck today! Let us know what happens.

Well doctor has finally agreed that what is going on with my body is odd and is referring me for an ultrasound to check everything. Fx for me!

Jelly took me two cycles with Preseed, my 4th tlc.

Good luck Hoping!

Vrainoire yaaaay welcome back :)

hey girls!!
thought i would stop by and see how everyone is doing :)
:dust::dust:

hey girls sorry just getting back...her name is kailyn jade...i know it is all going by so quick..

hey girls :)
i have just bought some conceive plus whilst out shopping!
didnt go out with the intention of buying it but thought why not give it a go!
this will be my 2nd month ttc and im hoping this will be my month as i would find out around my wedding day!! :-D

hope there are a few success stories from using conceive plus!
i was going to try preseed but they dont sell that in the shops. x

Lots of success with both of these lubes!

Good luck hun :) I got my bfp with my first cycle using C+ ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->