Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Hi all, needed some advice. I have preseed with me, but never got ard to convincing DH to use it. The idea of the applicator etc sounds kinda...scary...and I am afraid it will get the mood off.
But my question is, and I know it may be too much personal stuff - do you apply it before foreplay..or right before "going in"...and how much do you normally use? I'm CD 14 today, mebbe i'll give it a try today?
any help is appreciated!!

Hi all, needed some advice. I have preseed with me, but never got ard to convincing DH to use it. The idea of the applicator etc sounds kinda...scary...and I am afraid it will get the mood off.
But my question is, and I know it may be too much personal stuff - do you apply it before foreplay..or right before "going in"...and how much do you normally use? I'm CD 14 today, mebbe i'll give it a try today?

I used it for the 1st time last night. I applied only a small amount inside (up to number 2 on the applicator. I had read on the forum that a little goes a long way so I thought I would start with a small amount) me before we bd'd. I did it on my own laid on the bed while my DH was in the bathroom brushing his teeth so as to not 'kill' the mood!! We used a bit for foreplay but it dried up and went sticky really quickly. We ended up using some right before penetration.

I also have to add that I was up during the night because I felt as though I had wet myself with it all coming back out of me! Not nice!! Beware!!!! - It hasn't put me off though.... I will be using it again (and again) for this cycle. Today is day 9 for me.

Hope this helps! Good luck. Let me know how you get on! :dust:

Claire! I love that you got a BFP! A happy and healthy 9 months to you, hope it is super sticky!

Conceive+ users can someone please tell me how much i should be using? Thanks x

well update on me....i went to bed last night and had some sharp pulling pains in side me and down basically near my uterus and i woke up this morning and TMI have brown discharge sooooo either AF is on her way orrr.......LOL
oh god my mind is racing a million miles an hour!!!
what do i do....

nope and im about to go to work.....if i am having a normal cycle i would be due on today....

Fx'd for you hun. If it's implantation, a test will only work in a couple of days anyways.

I never had implantation bleeding, but I did spot after BD twice..which was very unusual for me.

Good luck!!!!

im out.....turned into AF this morning about 2 hours after i got to work and i had mjor cramps like a tornado twirly through my back to my stomach all day!! :cry:
i rang the doctors as soon as it started and im being referred to a GYNO and hoping they can help me get pregnant....im not too upset cause i know it will happen but after 18 months, 2 MCs, and a ruptured cyst on my ovary i think its time i got some answers.
xoxoxoxox

Ugh so sorry hun :hugs: :( I'm glad you're going to see a doc..you're right..it's time for answers and a :bfp:!!!!!

Sorry hun. Hope you can get some help x x

hiya keyhopes! I didnt tell my DH that I was using it as he felt the "pressure" but I think in the instructions it says to use it 15 mins before :sex: (with the applicator). So it does require some pre-planning which is abit dull but worth it, in my opinion! I NEVER got the hang of how much. I think, if u use the applicator, then less is more! The 15 mins is a good time limit because if u :sex: any sooner it all just comes out!! :haha:

maratobe - gutted that the :witch: got you but pleased that something is being done. Keep strong poppet. We are all here for you :hugs:

Jamie2Eyes and fairygirl - thanku for your congrats. How are u both doing?

thank you hunni! :hugs:
but now im confused as the bleeding has completely stopped....gosh i hate my body!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->