Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

hi pinkbow, are you temping or using opks?

I would suggest temping to anyone..it really helps you pinpoint ovulation! I never tried OPKs but know a lot of women either love them or hate them. Good luck to you both!

well i got a pretty stronge but not quite positive OPK yesterday and todays was much lighter....hmmm should i count that as a positive and keep going to see if it gets darker??
ive been using conceive plus all week but we are using just a lil less then last month so hoping it is still alright!
xxx
how is everyone??

I'm not sure about how you should count it..never really learned the details to em! But you're definitely getting close!!! Less should be fine :D We didn't use much. and only BD'd 3 times in the fertile window.

okies!! :happydance: i should be Oing very very soon though...YAY!!

awww i cant believe your already 7 weeks...wow time has flown!

Mara, I would keep :sex: if the O is around the corner!

PLB - some days I'm sick as a dog and other days I'm fine :wacko:

thanx hun!
we are doing it for 3 days then a day off...plus we have covered days this cycle that we didnt last cycle so maybe that will make a difference....i hope haha
:hugs:

Doing alright..still nauseated but that's a constant thing for me here lately!

How are you hun? Is your name Mara? I should know this by now haha.

Alright ladies - since you asked : ) I'm two days late for my period and normal lp length and still getting BFN. What up wid dat? Aren't lp supposed to be very regular? Aren't my BFNs supposed to be BFPs? hee.

Preseed worked for us! First cycle using it and I got my digi bfp today after 9 cycles of trying! :D

Wahoo Skidoosh! This was your last chance before DH deploys too, right?

:happydance: Skidoosh!

Jaimie, lps are supposed to be regular, or only out by a day. Would be lovely if you got your BFP, how you feeling, I see your temps are falling?

Hi girls, just wanted to let you know that I got my BFP today after first month of using conceive plus! It is very early days but just wanted to let you know.x

Ooo and another one!
Congrats KimmyB! Loving your chart.

Congrats Kimmy!

FairyGirl - I'm feeling quite determined not to pay attention to the BFNs or temp drop (covers eyes and plugs ears) I'm hoping against hope because AF still hasn't shown :af: and I'm a couple of days past my normal lp length :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->