Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Man do I regret going AWOL all weekend...soooo much to catch up on!

luckyD - glad we could help with thread :) I never thought this thread would still be running when I started it!!!

ladyofrohan - join away! I dont actually know the differene between conceive+ and preseed.......i just opted for the one I could lay my hands on first :haha: even then I had it in my drawers for 3 months before I used it :dohh:

rai - :wohoo: congrats!!!

keyahopes - i used preseed and i tried to put it in before foreplay or anything else...sometimes we'd forget but I'd mostly remember to do it. Not exactly spontaneous though :haha:

claudia123 - :wohoo: congrats!!!!

NikkiCC - welcome :hugs: I used preseed because I was getting desperate and not really for any other reason! I was getting CM and I didnt think a little extra help would hurt the :spermy: :) I got my :bfp: on the 2nd cycle of Pre Seed but the 6th month of TTC. I am SURE it did the trick!!!

Daisy - as PLB says grapefruit juice and EPO will help with EWCM but they were taking too long for me :haha:

libbymarks198 - :thumbup: for the Pre seed. Best of luck. Let us know how u get on!!

maratobe - awesome news about the eggy! I expect not to hear from u for a few days while u try and catch it ;)

x

Hey Glad to hear lots of you are getting :bfp: Unfortunately AF showed up for me on friday, so I will be trying again using PreSeed. I heard taking robitussin helps your cm so I am gonna try it this cycle. Has anyone tried it before??

Have you thought about using soft cups too?

Hey Ladies,

congrats to the all the :bfp:!!!!!!

My pre-seed should be arriving in the post today..exciting! Due to start BDing around the end of the week so will see how it goes...

Hope everyone is doing well!

I have been through all the pages (and found a couple of not logged :bfp: ) and have put on page 1 the Pre seed v Conceive+ winner....so far.....!

You haven't put how many people were using each one though, do you have that? O:)

I bought my first Concieve Plus yesterday :)

xx

YAY for the stats on the front page looking awesome! but you forgot little miss peacelovebaby lol she got her BFP using conceive plus!!
hope everyone is well and lots of baby dust :dust:
claire and brandy how are you girls??
xxxx

Hey claire good job with the stats!! So I was hoping to join the preseed users club at least today, but once again didn't happen. Ohh well, there's always another cycle!

I tried Pre Seed last month but i didnt get pregnant so I just bought some Conceive plus and am gonna use that this cycle. Do you use it just like Pre seed and put it in internally or are you just supposed to use it externally?

you can use it both ways hun!
i just put a bit inside myself, we are on our 2nd month using it!
good luck :dust:

Mara, chart is looking good..do you think you OV'd yesterday or what?

Fx'd for you bigtime xo

I'm doing alright..the nausea has slowed down the past couple of days..it still comes and goes but not as bad. I haven't needed my super duper magical anti-nausea syrup lol. Hate that stuff. So we're doing well :D My scan is in 2 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have just ordered some pre seed am so excited i hope it works!! it is so expensive here in NZ

good luck libby!! :dust:

i think that i Od CD22 cause my OPKs have gone back to very faint, but i didnt have a temp rise till day 24, so i think FF will say i Od then. but im gonna have a longer cycle....which sucks but its gonna be good to see where my temps go from here lol
thats sooo awesome about your scan, i cant wait to hear how it goes!! :happydance: xxx

Yeah, I'll be stalking your chart for sure!

And of course, will let you know how the appt goes hehe. Hope we get a pic or something.

YAY for the stats on the front page looking awesome! but you forgot little miss peacelovebaby lol she got her BFP using conceive plus!!
hope everyone is well and lots of baby dust :dust:
claire and brandy how are you girls??
xxxx

I had put Brandy under PLB :haha: Changed it now! I'm OK but still abit :sick: :)

How are u doing poppet?

:flower:

hi ladies, im new to this thread, hope you dont mind me popping in :) im from ireland, and i was wondering is there any irish women on this tread , who could tell me where to purchase Preseed or concieve +? any help much appreciated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->