Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Add another BFP to the list! I used preseed this month and here we are with a positive! We also had sex several days before I ovulated and I thought I missed the opportunity to get pregnant. So, it worked!

Thanks! And I was so concerned because I actually meant to by conceive plus, but bought the other stuff by accident. I thought the preseed wouldn't work as well, and I guess I was wrong. It sure helped that sperm stay in place and wait!

Wow this is such an inspiring thread!! Congrats to all the :bfp: 's We used preseed for the first time last night and after reading all this I am very excited!!

Keya – I know exactly how you feel about having to stop to use it! We have had it for a week now and that is the same reason we hadn’t used it. We typically just go with the flow and don’t truly ever plan to bd. Last night was our first time in like 6 years actually having a plan – we kinda giggled about it actually. I used it before we got started and it went well. I filled the applicator to the 2 line and I think it was a good amount.

:dust: to all

Wow, another :bfp: !!! This is so awesome :D Congrats Claudia..happy and very healthy 9 months to you :D

PeaceLoveBaby:

thanks so much for ur encouraging words. It is very appreciated. Just knowing that ur mother conceived another child 3 months later makes me feel like I'm not alone in wanting another child so soon. I know this will sound crazy but I worry about what other ppl will think but really it's none of their business. One of my friends told me that it matter if u got preg a month after Cole passed or ten years someone is always going to have something bad to say. Ppl talk and that's the way it is. My son passed on November 25, 2009. So I guess well be going on 4 months this month. And I like how u say I'm not doing it to replace him cuz nothing ever will. I mean my DH and I wanted a large family anyways. So we were going to have more kids. I just don't know. After u suffer the loss of a child strange thoughts cross ur mind. Things that u never thought you'd think.

So I wanted to ask u how ur preg is going? As I was reading thru this whole thread it was funny cuz I was excited to read more to see if u got preg. I never thouht these message boards would be fun. But I like stalking charts and stuff I think it's great! Anyways I hope u aren't getting morning sickness! For my two girls I was sick in bed for 5 months until I got IV fluids then I felt fine. With my son I got sick a little but just for a week and it wasn't bad at all!

Congrads Claudia!

Hey I hope u don't mind me asking. But I am really really leanin towards trying pre seed. However I get EWCM so I guess I don't really need it. So I am just curious if u used it b/c u needed lubrication or if u used it to just increase ur chances?

I am really wanting to get it and prob. Will everyone says it can't hurt to try. But unfortunately FF is predicting to will O next Thursday. So considering pre seed prob won't ship until Monday I will most certainly not get it in time cuz Monday or even sooner we will start BDing.

To all BFPers: did any of u use it just to increase ur chances or did u really need it? Thanks!

Congrads again Claudia! U must be ecstatic! Did u TTC fo a long time?

Thanks Nikki. I do have EWCM and used it only to increase my chances. We only BD on day 7, 9 and 12 this whole month and I think I ovulated on day 15. I even had a negative OPK on day twelve and we didn't BD at all on any on my positive OPK days.

It's technically only our second month of trying and I really am quite shocked at how quickly this happened for us. I just turned 30 and H is 35, so we thought it would take awhile.

Congrads Claudia!

Hey I hope u don't mind me asking. But I am really really leanin towards trying pre seed. However I get EWCM so I guess I don't really need it. So I am just curious if u used it b/c u needed lubrication or if u used it to just increase ur chances?

I am really wanting to get it and prob. Will everyone says it can't hurt to try. But unfortunately FF is predicting to will O next Thursday. So considering pre seed prob won't ship until Monday I will most certainly not get it in time cuz Monday or even sooner we will start BDing.

To all BFPers: did any of u use it just to increase ur chances or did u really need it? Thanks!

Congrads again Claudia! U must be ecstatic! Did u TTC fo a long time?

Hi Sweetie! :wave: Welcome! I did not need the pre-seed because I normally get plenty of EWCM but I used it and Softcups and it worked! Pre-seed was the 2nd time we used it and softcups was the 1st time we used it! I would HIGHLY recommend getting both! :happydance:

I hardly have any EWCM at any time of the month, will preseed help? Can i still get pregnant without some kind of lubricant?

PeaceLoveBaby:

thanks so much for ur encouraging words. It is very appreciated. Just knowing that ur mother conceived another child 3 months later makes me feel like I'm not alone in wanting another child so soon. I know this will sound crazy but I worry about what other ppl will think but really it's none of their business. One of my friends told me that it matter if u got preg a month after Cole passed or ten years someone is always going to have something bad to say. Ppl talk and that's the way it is. My son passed on November 25, 2009. So I guess well be going on 4 months this month. And I like how u say I'm not doing it to replace him cuz nothing ever will. I mean my DH and I wanted a large family anyways. So we were going to have more kids. I just don't know. After u suffer the loss of a child strange thoughts cross ur mind. Things that u never thought you'd think.

So I wanted to ask u how ur preg is going? As I was reading thru this whole thread it was funny cuz I was excited to read more to see if u got preg. I never thouht these message boards would be fun. But I like stalking charts and stuff I think it's great! Anyways I hope u aren't getting morning sickness! For my two girls I was sick in bed for 5 months until I got IV fluids then I felt fine. With my son I got sick a little but just for a week and it wasn't bad at all!

Gosh so it hasn't been long since you lost your son. My heart truly goes out to you. I admire your strength in going for what you want and not letting what anyone says stand in your way. Like you said, no matter when you do it, people will talk and will say whatever they will say. Don't let it hurt you..it isn't their life to live, its YOURS! Your son will always be with you.

My pregnancy seems to be going alright. I do have morning (more like all day sickness) but today it hasn't been TOO bad..only slight nausea. So that's exciting! lol. Maybe I'm past that stage now??? I sure hope so. With my DD I never got sick once. This is my 2nd pregnancy but feels like my first cuz DD is 10 years old now! My how time flies. Huge age gap, but she will be a great help to us anyways. :baby::flower:

I hardly have any EWCM at any time of the month, will preseed help? Can i still get pregnant without some kind of lubricant?

Yes! Preseed and Conceive Plus will both help you if you have very little EWCM. There is, of course, still a chance if you don't use any lubricant, but it may be much less than if you did have adequate EWCM. There are natural ways to increase it..I think you can google Evening Primrose Oil and grapefruit juice (I think??) and read up on how they can help you. Be sure to read up carefully though, as I think you would only take EPO until ovulation. I'm not too sure though, because I didn't study it myself..Its just what I picked up on the boards here n there.

hey girls!
congrats claudia :happydance:
nikki im so sorry for your loss hun :hugs:
how is everyone?? i think i have officially ovulated :happydance: my temp shot straight up this morning so it better stay up lol
xxx

Hi everyone i am new to this thread, I have just purchased some pre-seed and a saliva ovulation kit, so i am very very positive for this month... i can feel i will have a little baby for christmas!! lol wishful thinking...

i hope it works i have only got 3 packets of pre-seed, (thats how they sell it in NZ) so that is only 3 goes.... but if i use the ovulation tester corectly i will know when to use the pre-seed... all this ttc stuff is driving me crazy i have learnt so much in the past 2 months

hope everyone is well girls!!
see you all in the morning xxxx

Hiya! :hugs: to all you girls. Gah I missed this site when it was down...didn't know what to do with myself.

Hey Glad to hear lots of you are getting :bfp: Unfortunately AF showed up for me on friday, so I will be trying again using PreSeed. I heard taking robitussin helps your cm so I am gonna try it this cycle. Has anyone tried it before??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->