Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Hi all,

I've been a very recent lurker on here for the past month (moved from Confetti).

We've been trying for nearly a year, I have PCOS and very irregular cycles. We've been using a Clear Blue fertility monitor and I have had 3 peaks in the 9 months we've used it.

This month, we used Conceive plus for the first time, BDed on my first peak (then not after that because hubby was away) and guess what?!

BFP :happydance:

I am convinced the Conceive Plus did the trick :thumbup:

Good luck to everyone :hugs:

OMG Ladies!!! We did it!!! I knew it!!! I got me :bfp: @ 10/11dpo This morning!!! :happydance: :hugs:

After 2 miscarriages in a row (Nov. & Dec. 2009), 2nd month using pre-seed and 1st month using softcups WE DID IT!!! I am so excited!!!

:happydance::happydance: congrats hun!!

lots of BFPs at the moment!!!!

Blimey girls, I can barely keep up with the :bfp: at the moment...its great!!! :wohoo:

Congrats ladies :)

it is, they are going off everywhere at the moment its great!!

Hey ladies,

just read all 55 pages of this post and am excited by all the:bfp:!!

I have just ordered some Pre-seed which should arrive early next week, plus some OPK's which I have never used before. Should be interesting! We are also trying the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this month too.

I am only on CD1 so got a while to wait before we can try it out...but thanks for all the info on how much to use..I can see I would have made a terrible mess if I hadn't read these posts first!

Good luck to those still waiting to test! :dust:

Hey ladies, mind if I join? This will be our second cycle using Preseed and I won't be testing for another two weeks or so (my cycle was crazy last time so I have no idea what's going on!).

Does anyone know the difference between Conceive Plus and Preseed? I didn't know if one had advantages over the other? :shrug:

Maybe we could keep track of the BFPs and whether Conceive Plus or Preseed was used to see if there's a pattern? :thumbup:

Guess I should mention that I used preseed too and got a BFP this month (first month of ttc for baby#1). I didn't use the recommended amt (more like half) and I put some on hubby's shaft too (not the head). We BDed 6 days before OV, the day of OV and the day after OV. I used preseed during the BD on the days of OV and day after OV. I laid with my legs above the headboard for 30-40 min afterwards (I spent that time on BnB :))

Thanks for having this thread!! I learned alot about preseed from it (and as you can see ran out and got it!!) LOL.

I'm so excited!!

Sending :dust: to all

Hey ladies, hope to join you all soon. I have had preseed for 2 months but never got around to using it. Yesterday I even had it all out ready!! The plan was to put some in after foreplay. But it just didn't feel right to stop in between and siiiigh we didn't use it AGAIN!
Any suggestions? Do you think its better to use before you get started?
Congratulations to all the BFPs! My close friend got a BFP the first month of using preseed after 4 months of trying. She swears by it :) I hope I can join the BFP club, as can all of you.

Hello we are on our second month using preseed ( trying for nearly a year with out it!) do you know if the lube goes off? I have kept the cap on tight since we last used it, just wondering if it had a shelf life after opening?? Good luck everyone.

Y'all, We used pre-seed and SOFTCUPS this month! Just pre-seed last month and did not work for us but the softcups really did help this time too! I would recommend using softcups with the pre-seed too!

This makes it official! :happydance:

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/photo-37.jpg

Anyone know what the percentage is for this thread yet? O:)

xx

Beautiful digi you have there :D

Nope, not sure..and I'm far too lazy to backtrack and see....sorry! lol..I hope someone does it. I'm curious to see the tally.

Maaybe thats you job :) I know you did a good job with counting the % BFPs everymonth.
Go for it and enlighten us! After all, you do need a break from your dissertation. BTW I know you are late for AF, ask it to stay awayyyyy.

I know I was hoping I wouldn't have to do it this time! lol :laugh2:
Haha I've just LOST some of it :shock:
Thanks hun :)

I may give it a go in a day or two if noone else does but I can't be bothered right now :blush: lol

xx

Hello Ladies!

Well I just got done reading ALL 56 pgs of your posts. And I hope nobody minds me joining in! I feel like I know everyone so well already, esp claire911, peacelovebaby, mara, and many others!

So to let you all know where I'm at (in as few words as possible! lol!). I'm TTC #4 after the loss of my 3rd child. Cole Robert passed at 4 months 4 days old due to SIDS. It was horrible...So I am nervous, afriad, excited, scared, and esp GUILTY trying for another baby. So I am on my second cycle trying, actually I really should say my first because we decided to start trying later in my cycle and I think I might have caught my O but obviously it didn't work! Anyways I am charting on Fertility Friends. Its my first time keeping track of anything. To be honest I don't even know how I got preg before without doing this. I just always guessed and BDed as much as possible. It does get tiring though...

So I noticed a lot of you have actually been getting BFP's after just one or two months of using preseed or conceive plus! I have been looking into this and this is how I got through to BnB. I am also new to BnB.

I have a few questions...I have no problems what so ever with my CM. I get EWCM and all that good stuff. So no I don't "need" it. But I was thinking that maybe using it could increase my chances that it will happen right off. I know I shouldn't get to that frustrated stage, which Im not. Just feeling impatient...So I am not sure though....I am on CD4 and my cycle last month was only 26 days and is usually 28. So they are prediciting I will O on the 27th. I don't have much time to decide what I want to do. I am really probably gonna order it. But I am wondering also if anyone knows if it could actually hurt my chances using it since I don't need it?

Thanks ladies...sorry so long...just feel like I know all u guys so I wanted you to know me!

Nikki

Nikki,

Welcome to BnB and welcome to this thread!

First off, I am so very sorry for your loss. :( I lost a baby sister to SIDS (I know it's not the same thing) but just saying..I can only imagine how hard that must be for you. If you'd ever like to talk, I'm a great listener. :hugs: Don't feel guilty for trying for another baby. You know you're not "replacing" your son at all..it's normal to feel as you do, but try to be gentle with yourself. My mother went through the same thing. She lost our sister at 5 months old and got pregnant a few months later with my brother who is now 22 years old with a baby of his own! There is hope for you. xo

If you have ample ewcm, I am guessing that you probably don't need these lubes..but then again, it may help! I really don't know lol. I only used it because we always use some type of lube and I didn't get very much ewcm. I'm glad that you're temping, as it really helps pinpoint ovulation..rather than relying on a generalized calculator.

I would say if you want to order some, either one, then you should! What harm could it do eh? :D

All the best and if you have any questions, ask away. We all try to help each other here. Looking forward to getting to know you better <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->