Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

i know they dont understand the importance of our products lol

night here lol but good just finished work not long ago! so having some tea now....got 3 days off work now WOOHOO haha
that just means more Bnb time haha
how are you hun??

Oh yeah, I get all the times mixed up. Grr lol. It's nearly noon here.

3 days off? That's awesome!!!!

I'm doing alright. I think MS is calm today..thank goodness, cuz yesterday was horrific.

Hi just a quick question its our 5 month ttc and looking into using something like concieve plus or preseed next month as witch got me last night which one do u recommend? and where can i buy these products???? thanks congrats on all ur :bfp:

Hi just a quick question its our 5 month ttc and looking into using something like concieve plus or preseed next month as witch got me last night which one do u recommend? and where can i buy these products???? thanks congrats on all ur :bfp:

If you're in the UK then Boots sell them. I think some girls have also got them off ebay and amazon :thumbup:

Maratobe - lovely avatar poppet...awwwwww :)

PLB - my MS seems better when I try and remember what Tinker doesnt like! :haha:

So we used our pre-seed today for the very first time :thumbup:

It was great, easy, not too slippery, everything worked perfectly!

The pre-seed I have comes in applicators which are already filled - is that what everyone else has? Because I thought some people weren't using the whole amount each time they BD'd. It says on the packet not to re-use it, so I thought maybe there are different kinds you can get?

good luck luckyD!! :dust:

im glad your MS has settled down girls!! :happydance:
im about 5 to 7 days from testing....bring it on i say LOL

The pre-seed I have comes in applicators which are already filled - is that what everyone else has? Because I thought some people weren't using the whole amount each time they BD'd. It says on the packet not to re-use it, so I thought maybe there are different kinds you can get?

The pressed I bought comes in a tube and you fill the applicator yourself. I ordered it off of ebay. I am in Canada btw.

mara - 5-7 days till testing how exciting!!! I have 3 days off work too!!

josey - I cant speak for conceive plus but we used preseed for our first time this cycle and we were very happy with it. We ordered it off of ebay.

peacelovebaby-what a great scan pic you got - congrats bubba is soooo cute!!

maaybe - I hate waiting for the mail too! I am sure it will come soon - can you track it? - I see that you are in the UK - atleast you get mail on Saturdays!!

:dust: to all

Hi there - my preseed was from Amazon and is in a tube with some fill-yourself applicators which is great because you can be in charge of how much to use... good luck!:hugs:

I'm testing on 9 April! 2nd cycle using conceive+ (along with softcups 3rd cycle and SMEP 1st cycle)!

good luck girls!!
hope we have a few more BFPs in here very soon!!!

geeez brandy 9 weeks!!! oh my your gonna end up having that lil baby before i get out of TTC LOL

I know! I can't believe I'm 9 weeks. Almost in the 2 digits..yaaaay! Yet it still seems slow to me lol. I look 5 months along already. Yikes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->