Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

if you search google for it, you will find you can buy them online, i brought mine from my loacl chemist but im not sure about over in ireland! good luck hun!!

claire and brandy i cant believe you girls are 8 weeks thats increadible!! :hugs:
i was talking to isaac last night and he said he is over trying...he just wishes it would happen cause he cant take the let down anymore....poor guy, i know how he feels :(
xxxx

Ok thanks Mara, i hope it works for me this month. Good luck to you, I hope you get a :bfp: this month

thanx! you too hun, we need some more BFPs in here lol

lime - I'm not sure if you have Boots the chemist/shop in Ireland?
You can buy conceive plus from there O:)

xx

Soo I think I can officially join the preseed club. We just used it once, but I think I was Oving yesterday. If I get a BFP (fingers crossed) then I will attribute it to the preseed!

hi ladies, im new to this thread, hope you dont mind me popping in :) im from ireland, and i was wondering is there any irish women on this tread , who could tell me where to purchase Preseed or concieve +? any help much appreciated :)

Hi Lime,

Im from Ireland too (live in the North now but from the republic). When you go on the Preseed site it gives you a list of chemists in the Republic that sells preseed (it lists them by county). You can also buy online from that site too.

https://www.preseed.ie/buy_now.html

Hope that helps.

Oh and you can get Concieve Plus from Boots.

Thanks ladies :) i will have a look at that site now,:thumbup:

how are you all getting on TTC?O:)

https://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5599/babyscan1.jpg

lil Bubs :D
All went great! heartbeat was beautiful. Siiiiigh

Awwwww PLB, very cute!!! Its fab seeing the heartbeat isnt it :cloud9:

Mara, how are u doing? All well here. Managing to keep Tinker happy so havent thrown up today...little and often seems to be the key!

Hi Ladies

I know it's a bit late in the cycle, but DH and I have used Conceive + this month and I am due my BFP (PMA) in 7 days!! Will let you know how i get on!! :)

OMG brandy look at that!!!!!! its the most adorable lil bubba, looks sooo happy settled inside you lol
claire and brandy i will be stalking your whole pregnancy now LOL
good luck simply!! :dust:
i want this week to be over so i can be pregnant LOL

Hi ladies - I am 3 dpo and used preseed 4 times this cycle 3 times right before ov and once the day of ov - here's hoping!!! :dust: to all

My conceive plus still hasn't arrived :hissy:
What if it doen't come in time :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"