Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

omg! how exciting..hope that "something" is darker tomorrow so you can really see :D

Yep 9 weeks! Almost in the 2 digits..woohoo! lol

YAY!!! im so happy for you girls!!
i hope it turns into something as well but i better go to bed so it can be tomorrow already LOL
:hugs:

Tinks - Some ladies use it every time they do the bad stuff but we just used it around my "fertile window" so about 10-14 days. All I will say is, less is more!!!!

I will keep that in mind thanks, cant wait for it to arrive and give it go. Might try it out before Ov just because i am impatient and courious :happydance:

Really hope pre seed brings me and everyone luck. I must say that reading this thread does bring me hope in pre seed/conceive plus.

:happydance::happydance:
its faint.............its pink............but its there!!!!!!!!

im still looking at it LOL
i wish i could take a photo to show you girls but i cant at the moment :(
xxxx

Hi Ladies,

Congrats to all of the BFPs!!!!! I have to say after reading page by page of this thread I went straight to amazon and ordered me some preseed and geritol complete, and even got 2 free pregnacy test with my preseed order....WHHOOOOO HHHOOOOO!!!! I'm siked! Today is cycle day 1 AF has showed her ungly head and I'm now looking forward to OV.
Also my friend just got pregnant after taking Geritol Complete multi-vitamin so I figured I will try that as well, so I threw it in the bag...lol... anything is worth trying at this point. I have been indirectly trying to conceive for about 3+ years but have been tracking and and really trying for 3 months and I have a positive attitude that this is my year to conceive!!!:thumbup: my :baby:

Well good luck to us all this month and lots of baby dust!!!!

I will def keep u posted!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Congrats to all of the BFPs!!!!! I have to say after reading page by page of this thread I went straight to amazon and ordered me some preseed and geritol complete, and even got 2 free pregnacy test with my preseed order....WHHOOOOO HHHOOOOO!!!! I'm siked! Today is cycle day 1 AF has showed her ungly head and I'm now looking forward to OV.
Also my friend just got pregnant after taking Geritol Complete multi-vitamin so I figured I will try that as well, so I threw it in the bag...lol... anything is worth trying at this point. I have been indirectly trying to conceive for about 3+ years but have been tracking and and really trying for 3 months and I have a positive attitude that this is my year to conceive!!!:thumbup: my :baby:

Well good luck to us all this month and lots of baby dust!!!!

I will def keep u posted!!!!

Good luck with your pre-seed :D

hi all,

I'm new to this forum. Tested today and it is confirmed that I'm OV today. Been TTC for almost 3 years now.. tomorrow will be exactly 3 years... as it is my wedding anniversary and the first day we TTC. Been on clomid for 2 months and this time round we are trying it with Preseed as I do get VERY dry there... Liked it and both DH and I find it very amusing... which is a good thing for us as it adds more fun in this very stressful time.
So excited with all the wonderful success story here.
Hopefully this will be the month that we've been waiting for!:winkwink:

Lots of baby dust to all :thumbup:

wanababy2love - best of luck with the pre seed, keep us posted :thumbup:

12bmommy - welcome and good luck! Happy anniversary too :)

PLB - :cry: about the wisdom tooth. How are u today?

thank you thank you im very scared!!!!!!!!!!
the test has dried and the pink line is still there.....it cant be an evap cause i didnt get anything on the next one but i took that one like an hour after this one and didnt get anything BUT i am only 10DPO!!!! im gonna wait a few days and take another one cause i have no money!! and i will try and post a pic tomorrow if i can get my camera off mum LOL

Mara! I'm still so excited for you :D Can't wait to see that darker line. You're still very early, as you know..so waiting a couple more days is best.

12bmommy, welcome and good luck. I really hope this helps you. xo

true!!! if i wait a few days it should be much darker!!!
oooooh this is nerve racking LOL xxx

brandy did you say it was your wisdom tooth that was giving you hell??
cause mine is playing up something shock! it has been killing me for the past 2 days and nothing is taking the pain away!! :(

Really hope pre seed brings me and everyone luck. I must say that reading this thread does bring me hope in pre seed/conceive plus.

Agreed, we're trying it for the first time this month, and I will be completely floored (in a good way) if it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->