Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

well my temp has slowly been rising everyday after i had a big fall lol
xxxx
:hugs:

thanx hun!!
when are you testing??

hi maratobe, im not testing till 11 april:coffee:
the wait will be soo long for me, im only new to BNB, find its a great thing, so much inspiration and its great to share with people in the same :boat:.
how long have you been ttc x:flower:

it is i love this place, been here since jun 2009!!
we have been trying since august 2008, so 18 cycles.....way too long haha
ive only been using concieve plus for 2 cycles now and temping for 1 so kinda new at that!
i hope to be testing in about 4 days now!!
:dust: good luck hun, i know the 11th seems like so far away but it will go quickly!!

it is i love this place, been here since jun 2009!!
we have been trying since august 2008, so 18 cycles.....way too long haha
ive only been using concieve plus for 2 cycles now and temping for 1 so kinda new at that!
i hope to be testing in about 4 days now!!
:dust: good luck hun, i know the 11th seems like so far away but it will go quickly!!

awh thanks, im keeping the faith :) i was ttc 3 years ago for a couple of months, an my partner fell ill, so we put it off till he was full recovered! took till last month to get all clear to ttc again:) so here is hoping we get a little ray of sunshine to brighten our days together :baby::dust::dust:to you :)

i used preseed for the first time last month, however, my ovulation date was wayyyy off (which I didn't realize until af arrived) so my bd timing was off as well (my husband is a firefighter and I sometimes don't see him for three days at a time which just so happen to be the crucial three days of my cycle last month)....I actually liked it so I will keep using it and hope that my timing is right this time :)

Hey Claire911, mara, peacelovebaby, and everyone!

I've been MIA for a bit, but now I'm back! My daughter has been very sick, but is much better now except for a little bit of a cough. So ya its been hard, but here I am!

So anyways I am on CD13! I ordered my Preseed and Softcups last Wednesday and got them on Saturday, which was awesome. So last night was our first BDing using both. I put a softcup in right after, still held my tushie in the air for 30 mins, but then kept the softcup in all night taking it out first thing this morning. So I am also doing the SMEP. So its every other day until I see my + opk....

I gotta say I am very, very, very frustrated...Still no + opk! Yes, this is my first cycle charting, but still last month I noticed EWCM on either CD14 or 15. So I am assuming thats when I Oed. Well like everyone knows an opk will tell you 24-48hrs in advance when you will O. So obviously for me its not happening tomorrow...I think I'm just getting myself sooo worked up cuz of this charting and stuff. I took 3 opks today just because the first one I took at noon was pretty dark. I would say it was like one shade off from being identical to the control line. So I took another at 430 and another at 833pm. Well those tests were even lighter than what it was at noon! I still don't have any EWCM!!! Which is just crazy...So I don't know...Not really worried about the CM cuz I am using the Preseed regardless!

Anyways I'll say bye for now! I have to go back and read all the good info I've missed from everyone! Ladies keep for FXed that I O tomorrow!!! And that the preseed and softcups will get me my BFP!!! And for everyone else!!!

Nikki

Man....I am developing a serious sore throat...can this affect my ttc chances?! I should in a couple of days... :(

hey nikki good luck hun!!!! i hope you get that BFP very soon xxx :dust:

ive been having some very sharp pains in my uterus today hoping they are good signs!!

xxx

Sorry ladies, AF got me, I'll be using conceive plus again this cycle.

Hi ladies, hope you dont me joining the thread.

We are now on our 6th cycle TTC and i ordered some pre seed last night. Was a little unsure if i should have gone with conceive plus or pre seed so hope i have made the right choice.

Any tips and advice would be great. Are you meant to just use it just around OV??

:dust: for everyone

Helly - better luck next cycle :thumbup:

Liz5178 - keep us posted on how u get on :)

Nikkicc - welcome back! Glad to hear your DD is better :) I wouldnt worry too much about the OPK's, i rarely had a positive on them and just went by my body in the end and when i thought the eggie must be around! Good luck :)

Mara - we are getting pretty close to testing now :happydance: Hope the uterus pain is a little bubs getting snug in there. How are things otherwise? I'm exhausted!!

Tinks - Some ladies use it every time they do the bad stuff but we just used it around my "fertile window" so about 10-14 days. All I will say is, less is more!!!!

PLB - how are u feeling? Still green or green and knackered?!

:flower:

Nikki, welcome back. Sounds like you may have gotten DD's sickness! I don't think the sore throat will affect your TTC. I remember my throat being sore right after OV..and a stuffy nose. GL!

Mara!! Sharp pains are good pains ..sounds weird to say that :haha: But you know what I mean. Fx'd for you as always.

AFM, I had to go to the dentist today :( I didn't want to..wanted to wait till at least I was out of first tri, but they reassured me that the dental x-ray wouldn't harm baby..They put the lead apron on and all that as well. I just hope everythings ok. I was up ALL night with the toothache and just couldn't take it anymore. He did a temporary fix, to hold me over till 2nd tri when he'll pull it, probably. Stupid wisdom tooth!

yep yep getting very close! im taking one in the morning acctually cause i took one tonight and i think i see 'something' but its now 1am so who knows what i see LOL

you are 9 weeks now WOOOHOOO!!!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"