Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Oooh Mara!!! I'm soooo excited :happydance: Pics would be fab in a couple of days :)

brandy did you say it was your wisdom tooth that was giving you hell??
cause mine is playing up something shock! it has been killing me for the past 2 days and nothing is taking the pain away!! :(

Yep it has been giving me problems since a few days before my :bfp: actually..I totally counted it as a symptom! I'm sorry that you're in pain. I can DEF sympathize! Mine has faded slightly..its sore from them working on it, and I'm going back tomorrow for another filling. Ughhhhhh.

I have a few questions about Preseed and I wondered if one of you gals could help me...

Did you use preseed every time you bd'd in your cycle? Or did you wait until ovulation?

Also, I was looking at amazon and some sell preseed with applicators and others sell it without. Do you positively need the applicator for it to work?

Thanks for reading! Congrats on all the BFPs I see here!

I didn't use preseed, but from what I've read, you should def be using it close to, and during ovulation..personally I'd be using it everytime I BD'd, but then again, I know this stuff isn't exactly cheap. So the golden days would be the 5 days before, during and day after OV :D

As far as the applicator, I don't think that's absolutely necessary..I've read that some women just apply it externally to DH and to themselves, or try to put a bit in with their fingers (sorry lol)..that's what I did with Conceive Plus.

Good luck!!! Hopefully someone will have some real answers for you :haha:

Thanks! I noticed it was a little pricey on amazon, but not much more than we would have spent on KY (when we weren't TTC, of course).
I'm still iffy on ovulation as I only quit BCP a few months ago. I'll probably just be using it throughout my cycle as long as we buy enough. :p I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't hurt chances or anything.

No, def not..you can't use it too often :D

If you're not sure when you ovulate, I would really recommend temping..it's quite easy once you get the hang of it. And if you have any questions, theres a great thread on here about it (charting for newbies) and I can help as well :D

Congrats maratobe!!!! Thats great news, i really hope you have a healthy sticky bean.

Cant really advise arogornlover8 as this is my first month using pre seed but from what i have read it depends on your personal prefference. I was advised that a lot goes a long way. I think we are going to use it as and when we need to as lube and internally around ov.

:dust: to everyone

I got my BFP today, after using PRE SEED for the first time this month!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: xx

No, def not..you can't use it too often :D

If you're not sure when you ovulate, I would really recommend temping..it's quite easy once you get the hang of it. And if you have any questions, theres a great thread on here about it (charting for newbies) and I can help as well :D

I decided not to start temping until after my third cycle after BCP. I figured, as my cycle is likely to still be stabilizing, I would get the best results that way. I'm buying opk strips this week and I'll likely start tracking next week as far as that goes.
Thank you very much for your help! I'm going to bug DH to put the order in tonight :haha:

That's cool :D Great..get on him about it lol..The mail system is so slow!

I would also recommend charting aragornlover. This is only my secound cycle temping but fid it really helps and gives me something to concentrate on all cycle.

Cant wait to try my pre seed :happydance:

It took me forever to have a cycle after bcp..6 months! But right after my first period off it, I started temping..only took 2 cycles after that, along with Conceive Plus :D

OMG OMG OMG Mara!!! I know how long you've been trying to for this! Congrads and hun I'm sure it will get darker! This is so awesome! I think I remember you saying its your second cycle using concieve plus right?!

Congrads to you other ladies as well!

Well for me I'm just irritated...bad...So like you guys know whats been going on with the opks and all that stuff....Well yesterday (CD14) I got the darkest line I've ever gotten but still not quite as dark as the control. Well then that night when I took my second one the line was so faint. So I thought yep the one this morning must've been a + and maybe the tests don't work that great for me. Well needless to say when I took a test today it was still dark and then tonight it was dark. I guess CD14 yesterday has been the absolute darkest, but how totally frustrating is this...

So I decided to really pay close attention to my body. So I know this is my first time charting and all that jazz, but I def know my cervix is high, soft and open. I haven't gottne the usual EWCM, but it is really watery and abundant. Also my temp decreased like crazy this morning. It went from 97.3 to 96.7. Which is the biggest drop I've had within my degree range. Also my (.)(.)'s are sore bad and I thought I might be having O pain.

I talked to some ladies in FF and they said that some women never get a +opk. For some the wondfo's test strips don't work and other do. So apparently its nothing to fret about. So from looking at my chart everyone bets that I Oed today and tomorrow I will see my temp spike, but I have no clue...I'd be totally hilarious if I actually got a +opk tomorrow...Well I think we did great with BDing. Followed the SMEP. So tomorrow were gonna give it one last shot unless I really haven't Oed yet but even then we give it one last go. So I've used the preseed and softcups 3 times. Once today, once yesterday and then once the day before that. So I'm hoping this works ladies! Everyone else is getting BFPs first or second cycle so here's to hoping!!!

This thread is just awesome and everyone accepts anybody into the group. Its a real breath of fresh air! Hope u guys aren't sick of my long rants yet, but I am just so nervous and paranoid about this...Its horrible waiting for your body to do something...I just wished these opks had worked out...Well I'll keep everyone posted, but I worry that there might be something wrong with me...I don't see how cuz I've had 3 children, but hormones do change...So will see what tomorrow morning holds!

thank you sweety the pictures are in my journal now girls.....they are crap crap photos but i have showed 3 people and they can see the line and i cant be an evap! cause like i said i took a test less then an hour later after the first one and it didnt show anything no evap nothing! so this line must be real!!
good luck nikki! with my OPKs, the + i got was just my darkest OPK....and i just went with that cause they started to get lighter after that day!
:hugs:

Mara: I know I already said this but I am just so happy for u! Before I started posting to this thread I read everything. And seeing that u got a bfp is just awesome! U are giving me great hope with using the preseed. So it's gd to hear that I'm not the only one not getting a +. So the only reason y I put + for yesterday is cuz like u said it was the strongest one I had in the morning and then that night it was so much lighter. Only problem is I did get a pretty dark one at noon and then at 7pm. So it doesn't make sense. At this point the only reason y I think I Oed today is cuz my temp dropped big time. It has never dropped that far in one shot. So my prediction will either be right and my temp will spike tomorrow or the next say or I'll get a + opk tomorrow. I've never charted before but for the last 3 months I gave tracked af and they've all been 28 days long except last cycle which was 26 but that's not a big diff. And last cycle I had ewcm at about cd14 or 15. This is driving me batty girls!

Im heading to bed and hopefully tomorrow I'll have a better look at things! Night night everyone!

good luck hun!! i would be BDing just in case to make sure your covered!!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->