Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Mara, still so very happy for you :D I dunno how you've resisted testing again lol. I know you should wait, but I'm so very impatient!

I had a dream about a baby boy all night long..it was so beautiful. Cuddles, diapers, bottles (I'll prob be bottle feeding)..it was lovely. I'm happy this morning!

you found it LOL
awwwwww that sounds like a beautiful dream!!!
i told isaac that i am gonna buy a test tonight or tomorrow and he said i could LOL
the smile on his face was amazing when he saw the test LOL
it has not sunk in and it prob wont until i do another test....the reason i havnt tested is cause i havnt been paid yet hahaha
i wouldnt be far along at all....so im not pushing fate!
plus this month i didnt use as much conceive plus as i did the previous! :happydance:

Good luck Maratobe :) so nice to read happy stories so early in the day :) xxxx

I have a few questions about Preseed and I wondered if one of you gals could help me...

Did you use preseed every time you bd'd in your cycle? Or did you wait until ovulation?

Also, I was looking at amazon and some sell preseed with applicators and others sell it without. Do you positively need the applicator for it to work?

Thanks for reading! Congrats on all the BFPs I see here!

I used Pre seed during my "fertile" time, about 10 days. I did use the applicator but some girls dont and they still get results! Good luck :thumbup:

you found it LOL
awwwwww that sounds like a beautiful dream!!!
i told isaac that i am gonna buy a test tonight or tomorrow and he said i could LOL
the smile on his face was amazing when he saw the test LOL
it has not sunk in and it prob wont until i do another test....the reason i havnt tested is cause i havnt been paid yet hahaha
i wouldnt be far along at all....so im not pushing fate!
plus this month i didnt use as much conceive plus as i did the previous! :happydance:

I must go and seek your journal out!!!
Bless your DH :) I sooooo can't wait for you to do another test even though I know its early days. When's AF due poppet? :hugs:

prob tomorrow or friday!!
depending on which cycle im gonna have....35 or 38 day cycle....
:)

FX Maratobe, you so deserve this!

Congrats to the other BFPs on this thread - read this thread back to front last week (all 70-odd pages! Phew!) and ordered Pre-seed off the back of it. We have been ttc for #1 for nealry 7 months and concern is starting to creep in. Started OPKs last cycle and will be starting again on CD10 this weekend.

I think I have an EWCM problem (Sorry TMI but I always get to the 'watery and abundant' stage and then straight back to creamy/lotiony). 6 applicator pack of Pre-seed arrived yesterday so we're going to give it a go next week and see what happens.

Not expecting miracles but it sounds like a great product with some pretty excellent success stories so it can't hurt right?

PS: Hope you don't mind me crashing your thread :flower:

:happydance: I ordered my pre-seed last night along with a month's worth of smiley face opks! :happydance:

she prob wont!.....
got a nice negetive this morning! :cry::cry:

maybe add me ??? :) ive feeling ok about it now!.....

i'm loving the bfp's from pre seed!!!! please please god let this work lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->