Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Hi don't know whether I gave you my new testing date but I'll be testing on 8 April - used conceive+ again

Thanks!

Thank you Claire!! Not holding out much hope but been doing SMEP and using softcups with the concieve+ lol so summat wrong if I'm not up the duff with all that :rofl:

x

i dont know claire! but its a faint line........im gonna take it as a positive for the time being.... :hugs:
good luck ness xxx

We use pre-seed. took 3 months to conceive with it last time (though first month timing was a bit out due to various reasons - so poss really only 2) will be using it again - TTCing for first time since m/c this month!

Wow this is one long thread to get through!

Just wondered if I could join you ladies?

This will be our 6 month/5th cycle TTC #2 and thought we'd give Pre~seed a go this time round. My box of goodies arrived this morning (CD8) so it's all systems go!

Had a random shorter cycle last month - 30days, normally 35/36 - so not sure what to expect this month.

Ordered a CBFM too and the sticks came this morning but still waiting on the monitor :(

Congrats to all the ladies who have got their BFP!! Hopefully Pre~seed will be lucky for us ;)
CD xxxx

Welcome, to you ladies :hugs: I hope it brings you as much luck as everyone else :D So sorry about your mc lightweight. xo

hi girls i have been ttc for 6y i have a 10 y old i had a 6 week old but it was an ectopic whitch left me with on tube and 2 ovarys i have just orderd some preseed for next month if af shows here face but im only 5dpo at the min so i will let you all on if i use it fx for all of you to get a bfp xxx :) xxx

Hi!
I'm new on here and was wondering if I could join you girls?
We have been TTC for just over a year now, and never gotten a BFP so far. We have both been checked out and tha doctors couldn't find anything wrong with either of us... So I guess we're just unlucky!

This is our first cycle using Pre-seed! I'm on cd 16, my cycle is usually around 34 days (but has been anything from 29-40 days so I never really know what to expect! Well this cycle I'm using ovulation tests and Pre-seed so hopefully this will be our month!!

Hi ladies,

We just got our :bfp: using Preseed! We were planning to try SMEP this last cycle as well but our schedule was messed up and fell off the plan. The only thing we did different, aside from taking additional vitamins, is use Preseed. I have a friend that tried this last cycle as well (they were TTC for 18 months!) and she also got her :bfp:!

:dust:

Mara - so glad you are feeling better about your BFP : ) I'm very excited for you!

Welcome to all the new gals!

Congrats California Mom! Thanks for sharing the encouraging news about preeseed!

wow these stats are getting better and better xxx

You girls are making me get my hopes up too much. :p Nonetheless, I am very excited about this cycle!

Either way I'm hoping it will make things... erm... easier... in the wee hours of the morning before hubby goes off to work. :haha:

After reading this thread, I ordered some preseed off Amazon last night for next month cos I am already convinced that this month is not gonna happen even though I haven't had my temperature rise yet.. I'm so positive lol! Fingers crossed for next month then! :)

I'm very sad, AF got me today, second cycle using conceive plus, first cycle doing smep... I feel like giving up.

Congrats to all bfps though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->