Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Congrats Calimom!!

Welcome to all the new gals!

faerieprozac - sorry to hear that af got you

I will be testing on Mon or Tues and hopefully can add to the wonderful stats!!

I'll be testing on sunday and hope to add to the stats too!x

Ok, this might be a silly question, but when you use pre-seed internally... How far in do you put it? :blush:

I use the applicator and insert it until it hits my cervix. Then I press on the plunger and VOILA! Instant EWCM : )

Good to know! I´m doing it the same way so I have no worries:winkwink:

I'm very sad, AF got me today, second cycle using conceive plus, first cycle doing smep... I feel like giving up.

Congrats to all bfps though xx

Don't give up! =) 1 in 4 fertilized eggs don't make it, and all SMEP and Pre-seed do is get the sperm to meet the egg. So, even using them, you still have only a 1 in 4 chance! Keep trying.

Congrats to all the BFP.

Well we used our pre seed for the first time yesturday and cant wait to use it again! Hubby was a little unsure when i told him about pre seed but he could not tell there was anything different. It just gives you more peace of mind that swimmers will be well looked after for as long as poss :happydance:

So sorry the :witch: got you faerieprozac. Dont give up and try to stay possative, the odds are against us all :hugs:

Hope everyone is have a lovely Easter weekend and keep the :bfp: coming!

Welcome to all the new ladies :wave:

Congrats californiamom

faerieprozac don't give up just yet :hugs:

Maratobe I am waiting for an update?!?!? No pressure :haha:

Happy Easter girls!!!!

good luck girls i hope you preseed and concieve plus helps heaps!!! :dust:
claire update in my journal :happydance: xxxx

Hi ladies - sorry to confuse the issue but my Zestical arrived this am from accessdiagnostics - it's another ttc lube!

I'm only cd3 today so a few days to go yet before it gets a go, but please add me to test list. Due to test again 28th April.

I've never heard of that one..but good luck! Hope it works :D

Sorry the witch got you, dream. Here's to next cycle hunni :hugs:

Thanks ladies!I am sitting here with a nice glass of Pinot Grigio now!!x

Well I'm so sad today....my cycles are usually 28 days. I am on cd19 today and still no temp spike. I have great cp, cm and my opks were blaring + yesteray and the day before. I just took my first one today and it's - I just don't understand I can tell my body should be Oing like I was getting O pains and everything and like I said great cm cp and 2 days of + opks. I just don't understand how my chart pouts to this but my temps don't.

I guess "techincally" according to FF I could O arond cd20 bases on the +opks. So today is cd19 but I can tell my cm is starting to not be fertile today. How can I O and not have fertile cm? I guess it's possible but I just don't understand. I've never had any problems before and I'm 25 Years old. I guess since I got a -opk today it is likely that I could O today but if my temp doesn't spike tomorrow morning. I guess Monday I'll be calling my obgyn. I'm not going to ttc for a year if I'm not Oing. So I hope u ladies will pray for ms tonight. The crazy thing is even if I did O today that means in 8 days I'll be starting af that's not even long enough to sustain a preg. I don't know maybe I'll O late and my cycle will be longer or something. Gosh I hope so. This is just so horrible. How can I be happy?

Yeah, you could be O'ing right now..sometimes CM changes before you actually O...makes no sense, I know..but when do our bodies actually ever make sense. You will most likely see a temp spike tomorrow, confirming it..I'd think so anyways! Fx'd for you. I'm sorry you're having a rough time :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->