Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

PeaceLoveBaby:

Thanks so much! No temp spike this morning and my cm changed back to ewcm. Which doesn't really matter cuz I'm using preseed. Anyways I decided to post to the VIP forum and ask one of the guides. Well she gave me hope. She said of course soemtimes we don't O but she doesn't think so in my case. I've never had previous problems, I'm 25 blah blah blah. Ya that stuff can change but she doesn't think this is the case. She said that I can actually O up to two days after my last + opk. So that means I could have Oed today or I could still O tomorrow. So at least I have until Monday. I guess if I don't get a spike by then Monday I will be calling my doc. Women don't always have the same cycles sometimes they can vary. So she said to keep her posted but she really thinks by Monday I will see a rise. Man I hope so...plus with all this charting stress O couldve been delayed. I made sure to BD tonight just like she said. I did everyother day starting cd8 and then 4x's in a row skipped a day and then we bded tonight. So if I do O I'm totally covered.

I guess I should be grateful that I'm even charting at all. I've never done it before so if there was a problem and I didn't chart a year or so would go by then a doc would prob want charts. So I guess I'm saving time and I heard that a simple med can fix this if I don't which is clomid.

So I guess tomorrow is another day and Monday is too! Also I heard Of a blood test docs do at around cd21. Testing for progestrone Which can confirm O. Monday will be cd21 for me and my obgyn is usually quick making appts. So if I don't then I might not be out next cycle. But let's just hope all this talk was ridiculous and for nothing!

Thanks for the support ladies!

Hello ladies. I am on my 5th cycle of TTC my first and just got my package of pre seed in the mail yesterday. I'm on CD 6 today, so we will start using it tomorrow. I'm really hoping it will help us.

Hey Ladies!

Well I have some good news! My temp rose up this morning. Only .4 degrees, but I guess that is a normal spike for a woman that Oed. So I'm exstatic! Idk y I though it wouldn't happen. I guess all this charting and being my first time I was nervous. I'm wondering if that might be y I Oed late. I mean geez Oing on CD19 in a 28 day cycle is late. So according to the FF VIPs my LP should remain the same and I'm just having a longer cycle.

Well I guess I'm not totally outta the woods yet. It should go up some tomorrow and once it's above normal hopefully it will stay that way! Well used preseed I think 5 x's at least maybe 6 in my fertile window. I also used Instead Soft Cups. So hopefully this will do the trick! I'd like to take #21!!! haha!

I hope everyone is well! Mara again I'm soooo happy for u!! I know how long u have waited and this is well deserved! What did DH say?! How'd u telll him?!

Nikki

deff hope you caught that eggy hun!! :hugs:
im not out of the woods yet either....i have gotten 3 faint lines so im hoping for that big fat one to confirm it....im prob off to the doctors tomorrow morning! xxx

Hope you get a darker line soon maratobe :thumbup:

Glad you have ov Nikki, I normally have a 28 day cycle but last cycle was the first time i charted and i ov'd late too. My af came late as a result and LP remained the same, you may be the same. Good luck for your 2ww :hugs:

hi girls I got my :bfp: today :cloud9: second month using conceive+ xx

Just bought conceive + 3 days ago. Using it every time we bd. Hopefully it works in the first month. Ttc #2

congrats hun i carnt wait to try my preseed when i comes just waitin to t est now af is jew saturday only 9 dpo today how many dpo was you XXX :)

Congrats hun, thats great news. Did you do anything different this month apart from the conceive plus??? If you dont mind me asking did you use it externally or intermally?

Christmas baby for you :happydance:

Nikki - I'm thinking you ov'd on CD 19 and your temps will stay up now. FX'd for you!

Good luck Nikki!! Keep us posted :)

Maratobe.....fingers crossed poppet....thinking of u :happydance:

Congrats hun, thats great news. Did you do anything different this month apart from the conceive plus??? If you dont mind me asking did you use it externally or intermally?

Christmas baby for you :happydance:

thank you all and praying this beanie is nice and sticky!!

well I used conceive+ obviously, softcups, opk's, SMEP and also propped up hips for at least 20 minutes after sex. One thing I did do differently also was once OH had ejaculated I made myself come again so my cervix could suck up more sperm.

I also drank plenty of water to increase my CM! xx

Nessicle congrad! That give me hope as I'm not feeling very hopefully this cycle. I used preseed so I'm hoping that does the trick! I don't want this to be a long TtC journey!

Mara: Thanks I hope I caught it as well! So is that line darker yet? I know u want a darker one in order to confirm it, but seriously even a real faint line is a +! Everytime I had gotten preg I call my obgyn that day and make an appt. The later they have gotten me in is the next morning. I always like to confirm cuz I hate to get my hopes up. But even when I had a wicked faint line it was still a + at the docs! Sometimes I used to hunk I wasn't seeing a line even though I was. I'd run right over to friends houses and have them look but a line is a line! So how r u feeling?

Tinks: Well I don't feel so alone now! I was feeling pretty down on Sunday which is he day I Oed cuz I thought up it's to late. I'm gonna have to call the obgyn tomorrow. I researched all these tests and stuff. Frankie kept telling ke to relax but nope I'm a worry wart! I can't be totally sure when I O because I've never charted let alone even keep track of AF, but I do know that last cycle was 26 days and I do know that the 3 cycles before that were exactly 28 days to the button! So I just kept seeing days go by and by thinking wow there's no way this is happening cuz my LP would be way to short! So now that I have Oed I'm hoping that my LP will be a normal length which it should and that's def not something I'm worried about. So this I guess will be a gd month to actually see what my LP is. I put a fake temp in for tomorrow and i got CHs. It looks kinda weird though cuz I have one high temp on CD14 I think. But that's just a fluke I guess. So I'm not thinking I'm outta the woods yet but once I see one more high temp tomorrow I'll be able to relax and my cycles will be more relaxing now to.

Anyways it soooo late and I'm gonna be exhausted tomorrow I had tons of school work to do. So a nap will def be in order for tomorrow! Talk to u gals later!

Nikki - at 6dpo I was ruling myself out completely!! I was convinced I would see AF!!

Hello ladies, i've just been stalking the thread. CONGRATULATIONS to all the BFP's, it seems to be a lucky thread. Just a question really, this preseed or conceive plus, do you ladies use it cos you don't have good CM?? I ask cos i have fine CM and don't use any kind of lube when not TTC, not sure if using this will help my chances. Its my 11th month TTC so any help would be great!

Hi Linny well i used it mainly cos with ttc I found that I might not always be "in the mood" as you obviously produce more CM when you are etc so before ttc we used KY Jelly which isn't sperm friendly so we decided to get conceive+!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->