Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

hi grls just got my pre seed this morning carnt wait to get useing it just waiting now of af show her face saturday if she does xx :) xx

Well, have taken the plunge and ordered myself some conceive + along with another 20 O tests.

Decided to go for it since AF showed her ugly wee face!!!

Fx'd this will be our month. Good luck to everyone.

I just got my Pre~Seed yesterday and we used a little bit only on the outside last night.
We will continue to use it until O is confirmed!
This is our 3rd month of trying.
I hope we get our bfp soon.
Good luck to all of you, and lots of baby dust!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Just ordered my Pre Seed...Hope it works...My metformin has got my cycles balanced out...so I thought I would order pre seed since im actually O'ing now!!

good luck girls!! we need lots more BFP in here!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Yes we def need more BFPs!!! :) Its awesome that we already have 21 though!!!

I'm still having nasal/head congestion and a sore throat. Urgh...it's horrible but I'm confident that I'm not outta the game just yet! I compared my chart with charts that also had colds/sore throat and ended up in preg and there was tons. Some even say that this can "supposedly" be a sign of preg cuz ur immune system plummets during implantation but I'm not so sure. So say yes and some say no. Could just be coincedence but who knows. One thing I do know is that my hope hasn't failed completely. I'm 6DPO today and I'm really really wanna test but it'd be a miracle for a + to show up even if I was preg. Idk how long I'll be able to restrain myself from poas!!!

Gd luck to everyone!

Nikki, I had a stuffy nose and sore throat right after O on my lucky cycle!!! :hugs:

Yes we def need more BFPs!!! :) Its awesome that we already have 21 though!!!

I'm still having nasal/head congestion and a sore throat. Urgh...it's horrible but I'm confident that I'm not outta the game just yet! I compared my chart with charts that also had colds/sore throat and ended up in preg and there was tons. Some even say that this can "supposedly" be a sign of preg cuz ur immune system plummets during implantation but I'm not so sure. So say yes and some say no. Could just be coincedence but who knows. One thing I do know is that my hope hasn't failed completely. I'm 6DPO today and I'm really really wanna test but it'd be a miracle for a + to show up even if I was preg. Idk how long I'll be able to restrain myself from poas!!!

Gd luck to everyone!

I had a sore throat for 3 days. 1 night it was so bad it kept me awake.... ouch! It has now develped into a cold. I'm kinda hoping it is my immune system is down but i also think there is something going round. My daughter is a bit sniffly too. Doesn't stop me from wishing tho!

I hope you feel better soon. Good luck. :dust:

This is amazing for PMA ladies..........Congrats to all you ladies with BFP and lots of luck to you ladies in waiting! I have just started temping/charting and using opks this month but reading this thread I think I need to get me some preseed (am willing to give anything a go to get my BFP!) However I never have any probs with CM and have oodles would you ladies still recommend I purchase?

I, personally, would still recommend it! I know of a few ladies who didn't really *need* it, but used it anyway and got their :bfp:...so I'd say go for it if you can!

Thank you peacelovebaby......think I wil purchase us some! I just realised if we use preseed next cycle (thats assuming no BFP this!) then it will be my second cycle temp and first using preseed/concieve+ just like you when you got BFP :happydance:

Yay! Well lets hope this is your lucky cycle..but if not, then that one WILL be! :D

I've used it with my hubby last night :)
To tell you the truth it does not feel any diff, I've put in only a little bit -1g to be precise.
I don't need more - but my hubby loved it.
He asked what it was and I told him it's a fertilizer - To make sure our baby takes.
:lol::lol:

I am going to try whatever I can this month! Where can I get preseed in the U.S??

Btw.. I am looking on ebay. Is 9 uses typical for one package?

After reading reviews abt pre-seed and conceive plus, so am gonna try conceive plus and see how it goes. Gonna buy it tomorrow. Good luck girls..! :)

Getting on really well with the pre seed, i should ov over the weekend so going to get as much dancing in as poss.

A big hi to the new ladies and :dust: to everyone.

hi girls i havent read through every page but this is my 5th month ttc for baby number 2 after 2 years ttc for my first! we are going to use pre seed tonight and next few too see how we get on, have never used it before

Lou
xxx

Good luck to all the new ladies :thumbup: I really believe Pre seed did the trick for me :)

QUOTE=Tasha1982;4991597]I've used it with my hubby last night :)
To tell you the truth it does not feel any diff, I've put in only a little bit -1g to be precise.
I don't need more - but my hubby loved it.
He asked what it was and I told him it's a fertilizer - To make sure our baby takes.
:lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

Love the fertilizer comment :flower:

I am going to try whatever I can this month! Where can I get preseed in the U.S??

Btw.. I am looking on ebay. Is 9 uses typical for one package?

I got mine here: https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/preseed-multi-use.html It comes with applicators that you fill yourself.
Rally easy and convenient to use.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->