Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

I'm with you PLB - AF is due on 2/19. hoping for a BFP, of course! We've been ttc since september 2009 and started using preseed in december. it works as well as the others that are supposed to kill sperm. is it supposed to promote getting pregnant or is it better just because it's been shown to not kill sperm? anyone know?

baby dust to all!

I think it's just best because it doesn't harm sperm. It also helps nourish the lil swimmers as well, so they can live longer, and travel further. So yeah, I guess it helps! Hope this is your month xo

PLB - fingers crossed for u!! Any symptoms or are u trying not to symptom spot?!

elvis - hope u get your BFP. We have been trying since Aug 2009, tedious isnt it?!

I'm away for a couple of days.....reeeeeeelaxing for Vallie day!!! Lets hope it works. Packed the Pre seed :haha:

:dust: to all!!

Thanks Ladies! This is SO the hardest part -- the waiting. I keep imagining I have symptoms but this month I've decided (to try to) not symptom spot. Seems like most pregnancy symptoms are also symptoms of AF!

Claire -- it certainly is more difficult to make a baby than I ever thought it would be. ( : They scare the heck out of you that you'll get pregnant immediately if you miss a birth control pill. If only that were true!

I spent last weekend with DH's family. There were 6 children ages 8 and under and it was actually so much more fun than I thought it would be. Hectic & loud, but fun. :dust:I must have baby fever!

Please everyone post if you get your BFPs. some of us are bound to and maybe the luck will rub off on those of us who don't. Happy weekends!

Symptoms..none really..but then again, I'm trying to be relaxed this cycle (ha right). I had a stuffy nose just after O..it's gone now. Had little bouts of dull cramping...and sore bb's..but I think that's normal for this time. Not feeling very optimistic anymore :(

Trying to keep the faith!

claire- have fun away darl! try to relax as much as you can!

elvis- i hope the 2ww goes a little faster for you haha

lovepeacebaby- :hugs: stay positive hun, it is hard but when you know you have a good chance...anything can happen
:dust: im still crusing along a few weeks to go yet....

yep! 6 weeks lol im in the start of week 4 now, im thinking if it goes back to 35 days i Od last night but if it stays 40 days then im not due to O till the 17th but we are covering our bases haha

I'm hangin in there..just cruisin (or trying to)..I have a big nursing test coming up so that's helped keep my mind a little more occupied. I should be studying now actually..but I think I will just crash soon...it's nearly 1 am now!

oooh good luck! i hope you get some studying in!

Hi everyone I'm new to this website and I'm considering using conceive plus which is what led me to this thread but I've got a problem in that I'm not understanding everyones abbreviations??? Is there a glossary or something on the site somewhere or can anyone enlighten me on BFP BFN BD AF??? Help we are about to start trying and feel I know nothing about all this! Jx

hi. this makes interesting reading. good luck to you all and thanks for the tips

Hi everyone I'm new to this website and I'm considering using conceive plus which is what led me to this thread but I've got a problem in that I'm not understanding everyones abbreviations??? Is there a glossary or something on the site somewhere or can anyone enlighten me on BFP BFN BD AF??? Help we are about to start trying and feel I know nothing about all this! Jx

Welcome to the forum :)

This thread should explain them all for you

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

It is confusing when you first sign up but in a bit you'll be using them like a pro :flower:

Hello. Hope it's ok to drop in here... it's our first cycle using preseed. Tested today as think:witch: due today (hard to tell as am not long off BCP and my cycles aren't back to normal yet) but got :bfn::cry: Am Fxd that I'm not out for this month yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->