Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

claire did it help you get your bfp hun xx :) xx

Definitely! We had been trying 6 months and on the 2nd cycle of Pre seed :bfp: You could have knocked me down with a feather!

How are you getting on with it? :flower:

Hi ladies,

We used pre~seed for the first time this cycle, now in the 2ww.

One thing I did notice (or didn't) was lack of cm. Normally I have have a gradual increase of cm on the few days leading up to ov but I had nothing worth mentioning about this cycle. Don't know if it's a coincidence or it's down to using pre~seed.

Has this happened to anyone else? :shrug:

We started using it CD8 (with the aim of doing SMEP which went pear-shaped, but that's another story) and used it every time we BD.

I did opk's and got a +ive on Friday and have since had the usual cramps and sore (.)(.)'s so I'm pretty sure I've ov'ed. Only thing different is I came down with a tummy bug on Friday.

Thanks for your help,

CD x

good luck cookie dough!!! hope that preseed worked its magic for you hun! :dust:

i got my blood results back today and they are POSITIVE!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
i got back to my doctor on thursday and might get booked in for a scan in a few weeks!!
LOVE conceive plus!! we acctually still use it LOL

i got my blood results back today and they are POSITIVE!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Mara that must be the best feeling ever, from reading through the thread it sounds like this is one well deserved BFP!!
:happydance:

OMG!!!!! I just took a wondfo HPT and......there's a faint line!!! I can't believe it!!!!

Well I'm trying to stay calm because it really needs to get darker....I'm headed to the store to get a CB digi but a friend of mine said not to freak if it's - cuz I'm only 9DPO. So not sure how sensitive they r....

OMG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is such a lucky thread :D :D :D

Faint line is a line...I would also wait on the CB maybe a couple more days? Buy some more cheapies to get you through lol. Just because they say the digis aren't as sensitive and you are very early.

So happy for you!!! :happydance: :hugs:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! CB Digi says HPT +!!!!

I thought for sure I wouldn't be cuz of all my worrying!!! Thank u guys for listening to my rants and being sooo supportive!!!!!

Congrads Mara!!!! U soooo deserved this!!!

Now I can be added to the BFP page!!!! GL to everyone!!!

Oh I also wanted to mention that this was my first cycle TTC. I used 1G of Presee. Also immediately after BDing I put a Instead Soft Cup in. Then elevated my hips for 30 mins. Didn't know if u guys were curious or not...

:happydance: Woopwoop Nikki!!!

FX'ed that line gets stronger for you hun :happydance:

PeaceLoveBaby: I also thought the digi wouldn't work but it did!! Still can't believe it!

Any ideas on telling DF??

Oh yay!!!!!!!!!! I just didn't want you to be needlessly disappointed. But doesn't matter now :D hehe. So happy for you, hun. Hmmmmm...what is he into? For instance, my DH is an internet addict, and a poker player. So I was going to set up a poker table, and get him in a game from my laptop and tell him that way lol. But I ended up blurting it out as soon as I saw that beautiful 2nd line on the test. Oh well..maybe next time. :haha:

OMG congratulations Nikki, didn't think Digi's worked that early xxx

nevertogether that picture is hilarious!!! Is he wearing Miller Lite pjs?? If so I need to get my DH some of those!

Well Ladies this is the neatest thing....

So Saturday I ordered a psychic reading from Jenny Renny to find out when I would conceive, due date and gender. It was $8 so I said why not this will be interesting! So I just got the reading in my email. So i'm getting this affter getting my BFP! This is what it says:

Your reading reveals that your next pregnancy is connected to the month of April 2010. Given the dates for the due date and birth I'd say that your pregnant now from a cycle that began in March because the due date and birth date given are December 2010 - specific reference to the 23rd and 10th.* The gender of the baby shows as a boy.

Jennifer

isn't that crazy! She was right on! Now well have to see if my baby is a boy and what happens on the 10th and 23rd!

Just thought u guys would get a kick outta this!

Nikki babe, Congrats!!!
I hope You'll have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!
xoxo

nevertogether that picture is hilarious!!! Is he wearing Miller Lite pjs?? If so I need to get my DH some of those!

BONJO - yes they are miller lite pj's. haha my mother in law got us both a set for christmas. they are super comfortable too. one of my favorite pics. my lazy boys!

congrats hope i get a bfp it will be my first month useing preseed xx :) xx

Hello ladies!!!!! :hi: Do you mind if I join? I just got my preseed the other day so we will be using it this cycle. We are also trying the SMEP this cycle. :thumbup: GL to everyone and lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->