Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

MadlyTTC: I would also recommend it! Personally, I don't need it because I get lots of watery and EWCM, but I used it this cycle to increase my chances. From the success stories ppl get preggers on the first or second cycle using it! I'm 6DPO today so I'm hoping it worked for us!

WhitBit: I TOTALLY recommend ordering it from www.babyhopes.com! If you order from them you get the multi-use tube with 9 applicators (which is standard) plus you also get 2 free pregnancy tests and a free packet of baby dust (which is sooo cute)!!! So you only pay for the Preseed and get 3 things for free!! Plus when I ordered from them it got here in 2 days at no extra charge!! So yes, I wouldn't go anywhere else! They have lots of other great products and info as well on the site! Let me know what you think!

PeaceLoveBaby: Really?! Man I hope this is a good sign then! I NEVER get sick...strangest thing is I have been kissing my hubby ALOT even during BDing and he still hasn't gotten sick and neither has DD. So I'm trying not to get too excited about it cuz it could mean nothing, but I can still hope right?!

Wow! It costs nothing to ship! That is awesome. When I order it will definitely be from them, thanks so much.

Your welcome and like I said you will also get 2 free preg tests and the cutest little packet of baby dust!

Hey Nessicle!

I was wondering what it felt like for you with this tugging sensation....like I know you said it was low down, but how low? Like on the bottom of your stomach or like under your stomach? Just a little question! Didn't take sex ed so I don't know where my uterus is! HaHa! Well anyways....so also what exactly did this tugging feel like? Like literal tugging?

Thanks!
Nikki

well af got me today so i will be useing pre seed this month but dont no when to use it xx :( xx

hello. im thinkin of usin concieve plus, as i can get it from boots and dnt have to wait 4 it, im sooo impatient!
i have pcos but have gave up on charting cos of doin nites and its all over the place. but iv brought opk so hope thy work, i have creaamy cm not ew would u recomend usin it?xx

i would deff recommend it hun!!! give it a go and see how you like it!!
good luck girls and nikki nice chart hun :hugs:
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi everyone! I would like to join this family thread as I used preseed for the first time this cycle. I had eggwhite cm also, and just a little, for the first time as well. I ued between 1-2g and dh thought it was too wet as I get very wet anyway during intercourse (TMI) but not really CM if that makes any sense. FF says I'm 3dpo but I think it's 2 because my strong positive on an OPK IC from babyhopes was on day17. Hopefully we were successful this time.

hi girls how much do i use and do i have to put it in 15minutes before bding xx :)

Personally I use 1gm.
It seems to be more than enough for me. I put it inside of my vagina when DH is in the bathroom brushing his teeth.
It's quite fast and easy to put in, and you really can't tell the difference.
Good luck!

I use it in my fertile window.
As soon as I hit day 10 I started using it. I will continue using it until i finish ovulating.
I hope this helps.

Caz: Yes, you should use it during your fertile window, which I think is O day and the 5 days before that. Personally, this is my first month actually charting, so I used it everytime we BDed right after AF was done up until I knew that I definitely had passed O time!

PeaceLoveBaby and Mara: Thanks ladies for the encouragement! I appreciate your support! However, tomorrow I will be entering a bit of an uncomfortable stage again...not like waiting to O and then being late! That was just crazy, but this is something that's on my mind...Let me explain a little...

Not sure if you remember me telling u guys, but last cycle I had was 26 days and the 3 cycles b4 that were 28 days. Soooo...I obviously Oed late at CD19. That means tomorrow is CD27 and I will ONLY be at 8DPO. Basically, if my body ends up starting AF on the same cycle length I can expect it between tomorrow (Sunday) and about Tuesday. Now according to FF ur LP should stay about the same every cycle. Also any LP 10 days long or shorter is actually not long enough to be able to susatin a preg. So yah...I'll admit it everytime I go to the potty I keep thinking that I'm gonna see *red*.

I don't know if you guys noticed either, but even though my temps are still high I did have a .6 degree dip today, which is the biggest dip I've had during this DPO. However, my temps do go up and down ALOT!

So ya wanna know what I was thinking would be crazy?!?!?! Okay...Like...What if I woke up in the morning and my temp had completely dropped like crazy maybe even BELOW the coverline??? That could mean TWO things...one being that AF could be here or two meaning that that could be an implantation dip! Just kinda stinks because if I knew more about my cycles and knew they were normal if I saw a dip at 8DPO I wouldn't be uneasy about it, but I have no clue what will happen and since my cycle are pretty regular idk what to expect!

So tomorrow if my temp does dip I am just going to pray and keep thinking YAH implantation!

So anyways...not any real symptoms for me...which is nothing new cuz the only big symptom I ever got with any of my kids was when I went to eat my fave food it tasted horrible...Then soon the morning sickness would come. But none of that at! I do keep getting some pains in my belly button, stomach and sides, which is weird, but I am pretty + its not preg symp's! :(

So please everyone keep FXed for me! Talk to everyone in the morning!!!

Hi hope everypne is well and having a good weekend.

Caz - I started using pre seed around cd10 everytime we DTD and will stop as sson as i know I am no longer fertile. I have been filling the aplicater to 2 and that seems perfect for me, Hubby said he couldn't tell anything was different, but it was emough to do the job.

Nikki - Hope your temp is nice and high in the morning and try not to worry about your LP, I was in the same boat last cycle and as I ov later my cycle was lomger giving me a 14 day LP. GL hun, will keep my FX for you.

:dust: to all us pre seeders and conceivers

I've used it with my hubby last night :)
To tell you the truth it does not feel any diff, I've put in only a little bit -1g to be precise.
I don't need more - but my hubby loved it.
He asked what it was and I told him it's a fertilizer - To make sure our baby takes.
:lol::lol:

`FERTILIZER` I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!! :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Congratulations to all the ladies who got :bfp: AND LOTS OF STICKY :dust::dust: TO THOSE LADIES IN WAITING!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your advice re preseed/concieve+ ladies I have decided that if AF shows her ugly face this month (fxed she doesnt!) then I am going to purchase us some for next cycle! I have just started charting and using opk`s this month so hopefully (IF!) AF happens to show her face I will have hang of temping/opk`s to throw in preseed/concieve+ for good measure! We started ttc end of jan but are countin this month as our first serious month of trying- we also :sex: at end of AF too (sorry if tmi-I read the thread on bd end of af seems some ladies get BFP`S...thought to heck why not!)

PS MUST SAY LOVE THIS THREAD AND LOVE B+B HAVENT BEEN HERE FOR VERY LONG BUT THE LOVE, SUPPORT AND ACCEPTANCE IS SOOOOOOOO AMAZING! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well my temp dropped BIG time again today...it's still like .4 degrees above the CL, but the drop is huge within the last day and today.

I'm staying optimistic that this is just an implantation dip and that my temp will skyrocket tomorrow. I don't feel like AF is here so that's a good thing! If everyone could please please please keep their FXed for me I'd appreciate it! Thanks ladies! Hope everyone else is having a gd day!

Ordering my preseed this week. First time trying it and softcups. Fxd for a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->