Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Congrats Nikki!

Mara - your blood results are FABBY! I'm so happy for you! I've been waiting for that news.

Thanks Jaimie! So I see your 13DPO any good signs yet???

:cry: have very heavy bleeding today girls and alot of cramps.....BFP no more!!
but congrats nikki!! wow good job hun! :hugs:

Mara I'm so so sorry to hear that hun. I really thought it was your time. Take care of yourself.

Oh maratobe, nooooooooo :cry:

NikkiCC congrats! Had no idea a digi would work so early either. I waited AGES to use mine just to make sure! How are u feeling?

Hello ladies!!!!! :hi: Do you mind if I join? I just got my preseed the other day so we will be using it this cycle. We are also trying the SMEP this cycle. :thumbup: GL to everyone and lots of :dust:

Welcome :wave: Hope your stay is a short one :)

Mara babe, sorry.
I hope you don't have to wait too long for your sticky bean...

Oh Mara! That is devastating : ( Loads of hugs and support to you...

Nikki - I may have had an ID on Sunday, but I slept with my mouth open (ugh allergies) and took my temp an hour late so I don't know. Hopefully the witch will stay away this week! I refuse to test until I'm at least a week late ; P

Sorry to hear about your loss Mara, your in my thoughts and prayers!!

Congrats Nikki, I am shocked that the digi worked too!! I'm so happy for you. if I don't get my BFP I think I'm going to try the preseed!!

I am going to try the pre-seed this cycle with soft cups and the SMEP ...... hopefully I will get a big fat :bfp: .... I will test May 5th!

Mara: Omg...I don't even know what to say...I know u wanted this so bad and u waited so long and u deserve this. I know ur still early but I was wondering if u called ur doc? I have never experienced anything like that so idk and I'm sure u prob already did, but I wanted to mention it. I'm so sorry for what's happening. You know u have support here and we ALL support u. I know this thread is prob the last thing u r thinking of right now, but plez keep us updated when u get the chance

Claire + Chrisangel: I was totally surprised too! Well my Wondfo and AIM strip were so light it was unreal. Like I took those and after a min I thought yep BFN! Then after like a few more minutes I went back in and could see such a faint shadow! That's when I ran to get the digi cuz I wasn't assuming I was preg until I saw the words pregnant. And I know with the digi it's either one or the other but with the lines u kinda start to think it's in between. So later that day I took the AIM test hoping I would see a line and I did but it's was really really faint but I was happy cuz I didn't hold and I drank a bunch! So this morning I took another Wondfo and it was still very very faint. I can see it a tad bit better but seriously not much!

So I have one Wondfo and one AIM strip left. So I'm doing a wondfo tomorrow morning and the aim the following morning. I'm hoping they'll get a lot darker which they will. Unfortunately the digi's only last 24 hrs. So when my line are really dark I wanna go get a frer so I can have a nice keepsake one.

So I went to my first doc sport today to get the ball rolling! When I got there I gave a urine sample and my OB came in to talk to me and then did my test and came back in. She was like "Nikki this test is negative!" see I've always seen this OB for my first month until I have to see my high risk OB. So she knows I ONLY go in there when I know I'm preg and she knows I find out really early. Well I told her I took 2 line tests and they were wicked faint. Then I went to show her my digi and I told get the digi said pregnant. Well the digi was blank! Haha! So yah they only last 24 hrs. So after that I glanced over at the test and I saw a second line so I told get to look down. She was like omg! There it is! So when they take the max to show up ur early. I told her my lmp
was 3/16 and I w as 10dpo cuz when she didn't see the line she wanted to do betas. Well she gave me prenatals and another appt for betas on the 29th. She said they could do the betas now but the numbers could be low still then I would be stuck waiting anyways and getting stuck with a needle two more times! I'm all set with that. So I guess if we wait well see big numbers and a big number jump! Them I'll get a u/s!

Well idk if n e one checked out my chart but I had a dip today...pretty big. It went .1 degree under the coverline. Since I'm 10Dpo I was thinking implantation. It's also a clue cuz yesterday I had horrible tugging in my uterus and today it wasn't as bad so I'm thinking my little one has fully implanted now. Weird I haven't had spotting cuz I usually get it. DF did remind me that I get the spotting on the day AF is due which is the next couple days. I Oed a few days late to so that might be why. Praying my temp rises tomorrow! I had cramping twice today but 5 mins later I had bowel
movements tmi! So that's gd! I'm not really worried but I'm not gonna lie it's on my mind!

Well I'm headed to bed I'm exhausted and my back is aching bad. I get nauseous a little an hour after I get up and in the afternoon but it doesn't last long thank goodness! I'll kup! Oh two more quick questions anybody in the TWW?? And how do I do a journal on here??? I can't figure the one out on FF! Or I might just create my own on Microsoft Word. Night!

This was my 2nd month of using pre seed.

:witch: came to visit me this morning.

On to next month........:coffee:

:dust: to you all. X

Mara - I am so so so sorry to hear your news, Take care of yourself hun :hugs:

Congrats Nikki, you are giving me even more hope in pre seed, GL for the next 9 months :flower:

Tinks: So u r using the Preseed right? Its just amazing! I still can't believe that I got a BFP...It's just insane...I mean really its like okay use Preseed and get preggie in one or two months!

Oh ladies I'm not sure but if any of u out there have used either Preseed or Conceive + for at least two cycles and you haven't gotten your BFP switch. So if you tried the Preseed for at least two cycles and are not preggie then order and use some Conceive +. Also if you have used Conceive + for at least two cycles and all BFNs then switch to the Preseed.

I was reading some where that sometimes one won't work with a womans body type but the other will...So that could be a reason...Let me know what you think of this!

Jaimie: I just noticed that the ol' hag came to see you today and I am sooo very sorry...But let's stay +! This coming cycle is a fresh start to get that BFP! I was wondering what are you using and doing for TTC?

Tinks: So u r using the Preseed right? Its just amazing! I still can't believe that I got a BFP...It's just insane...I mean really its like okay use Preseed and get preggie in one or two months!

Yep, I am a pre seeder :thumbup:

Tinks85 maybe a lube swap would help? I was going to try Conceive+ for a couple of months if the Pre seed didnt work, I'm fickle like that :haha:

How are u doing Nikkicc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->