Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

hi girls!
how is everyone??
im thinking of ordering some preseed for this cycle....although im not sure if i can use it or not cause im not sure whats going on inside me....maybe i will wait till after i get the results back from the doctors before deciding....
:hugs::hugs:

Hey Nikki - I am charting and using preseed. We hit the one year mark of ttc #1 and to celebrate I asked DH to get an SA (ha!) His motility is a little low (40% rather than 60%). So he is going to drink lots of water and take vitamins to try and improve his motility. I am also eating one grapefruit a day and taking EPO to improve my cm. thanks for asking hon! H&H 9 months to you!

Mara - you are one of those gals I think about all the time, hoping you are hanging in there and doing as well as can be expected.

awww thank you hunni!!
im doing as good as i can be....shouldnt be but feel like im getting used to it....its horrible acctually!!
we are just playing the wait and see game. i hear back from this job that i interviewed for on monday and then get results at the doctors on wednesday...
:hugs:

Hiya Ladies,

We're into our 4th month of TTC for baby #3, I'm currently taking Clomid, prenatals, folic acid, B12 and just got my Concieve Plus today!!! I'm on cd 8 so I think we'll give a go tonight!!! Good Luck Ladies!!

Hey Mara,

Glad to hear you're doing ok at the mo :hugs: Good luck with hearing about the job :thumbup:
:hi: to the new ladies.

I'm full of PMA for my :bfp: this month after using pre~seed. Hopefully I'm not just setting myself up again for a fall :nope:
I hate this 2ww malarkey more and more each month - it's all I can think about :growlmad:

:dust: to you all xxx

Mara :hugs: Good luck with the job! I'd say give PreSeed a try whenever you're able to start trying again..once you hear back from doc. :hugs:

Good luck, crystal and Cookie!

Mara give Pre seed a go, is quite nice. See what doc says :hugs:

Best of luck Crystal and Cookie Let us know how u get on :happydance:

Heya Claire..how's you and baby doing?

I've been having those stretching pains, oh man! Killer today.

Hiya, just new to this. Been reading up on everyone for the past few months, but didn't have the guts to actually sign on, but finally......!!

I received my pre-seed a couple of weeks ago and I have used it this cycle - really nice, but other half doesn't know!!

But this is month 4 of ttc, so fingers crossed

Hi Claire, this is only my first cycle using pre seed so think i will use up what I have left next cycle and then swap to conceive plus if I have to, hoping I wont have a need for it :winkwink:

Hope everyone is well.

Just want to say as well that this thread is amazing for PMA, Thanks girls.

Hiya Ladies,

We used the Concieve Plus last night and we both really liked it (TMI Alert) I normally really dry and Clomid makes me even drier so that was welcome change!! Hope it works this month!!

Maratobe: I read back through all the posts, sorry this has happened to you and I hope you get your answers soon!! Good Luck hun

Thanks for the warm welcome girls!!

Hi All-
Sorry coming into this thread so late-I just found it.
I have been using pre-seed and Pre (external) for about 5 cycles now with no luck.
Have to order it online. Never tried pre-conceive yet. Does anyone know where I can pick up either in the states? Thanks!

Hiya Titi: Not sure where to buy it in the States as I'm in Australia but Ebay may have it. It's called Sasmar Concieve Plus

I bought mine from the Sasmar site. Just google conceive plus and you will find their site. :D Good luck!

Hey ladies! I am really dry from the clomid. I am thinking of getting some Preseed or Conceive +. I was wondering what the difference is in Preseed and Conceive + and which one you all prefer? Also, do you have any advice for me when using it?

I don't know the difference really, as I only used one. So I'm not much help lol. I know some women say Conceive Plus feels more natural..?

BBDreams: I can't really tell u which I prefer because I only used preseed and haven't ever tried conceive +. But preseed worked awesome for me! This was my first cycle ttc and I got my bfp using it. Personally I read about both and the main difference between the 2 are that preseed u insert with an applicator up inside of ur vagina and w/conceive + is more like a lubricant that u just put on the outside. So I just like the idea that I was able to get the preseed up in there right on my cervix and all thru. It's also nice cuz u can insert it 30 mind before bd so it seeps into every part down there! So I also like the idea that it was acting the real cm. But from this thread they both work great and it's just personal preference.

As far as advice just make sure that u use it during ur fertile period. I know for me I play it safe so I start using it right after AF until I am totally + that I Oed. Just in case! Hope this helps!

PeaceLoveBaby: How r u doing? U haven't been on in a bit so I've been thinking about ya!

xoxoxoxo

Brandy aka PLB doing good thanks. Scan on Monday so am slightly nervous. There has been lots of bad news on BnB lately :cry:

Jacksie I didnt tell my other half I was using Pre seed either...he's not complaining now though :haha:

Tinks85 Cool. How are u finding Pre seed? I really liked it!

bbdreams I only used Pre seed so cant advise on Conceive+. Pre seed was fab (though i would say that!), :bfp: for me after the 2nd cycle using it (6 months trying all in all), my DH had no idea I was using it! I would say, with Pre seed, less is more!!!!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->