Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

hi girls when do you think i should use my perseed i am cd8 today only ovulat cd14,15 do you have to put the preseed in 15 minutes before bding xx :) xx

Tinks85 Cool. How are u finding Pre seed? I really liked it!

I really like it, it does feel really natural. Hubby didn't even notice there was any difference. It gives me peace of mind that I know the swimmers are being well look after up there and have the best chance :happydance:

How are you doing? Have you been having many symptoms? Good luck for your scan, I am sure everything will be fine. Is this your first baby?

Caz & Bob, I used pre seed from about cd10 until i was sure ov had happend. I was late ov'ing this cycle, didn't ov till cd19. My cycles seem to be getting longer and longer :growlmad: Also I used it 10-15 minutes before :sex: I only used it to the 2 mark but found that was plenty for me. A little does go a long way. Good luck hun

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

I really like it, it does feel really natural. Hubby didn't even notice there was any difference. It gives me peace of mind that I know the swimmers are being well look after up there and have the best chance :happydance:

How are you doing? Have you been having many symptoms? Good luck for your scan, I am sure everything will be fine. Is this your first baby?

I felt the same about the :spermy: It just made me relax, like another worry was off my mind!

Thanku, I do hope so. Had the normal all-day sickness, tiredness and been abit hormonal :haha: Yes first baby for me, DH has 2 children (well, teenagers!) from a previous marriage. Are u trying for your first?

hi girls when do you think i should use my perseed i am cd8 today only ovulat cd14,15 do you have to put the preseed in 15 minutes before bding xx :) xx

I used it during my fertile "window" so I think I used it from from CD10-CD20 (I had a 31-35 day cycle), and I did use it 15mins before :sex: I think I used a 1-2, 3 was abit excessive!! :haha:

Good luck :thumbup:

Morning girls :hugs:

Claire, how's you?

Good luck to all the lube-happy girlies :D We're cheering you on!

Morning girls

Claire, we are trying for our first, we got married last October and started trying straight away. I do feel more relaxed knowing the pre seed is taking care of them and they have best chance to survive for a good few days.

I couldn't wait to be in 2ww but now I am here its just dragging, not testing until the morning AF is due so thats like a week on Tuesday and seems an age away.

Hey all,

AF arrived for me yesterday...boo.

But I have already ordered my pre-seed for this cycle! Will give it another go xx

Hey all,

But I have already ordered my pre-seed for this cycle! Will give it another go xx

Sorry she got you hun, fx for next cycle. Have you been using pre seed long?

PeaceLoveBaby - look at your little bump!!!!! Awwwww! I have one too but it looks abit like bloat :) I'm OK. 12 week scan tomorrow....NERVOUS!!!!

Tinks85 - I waited til the day AF was due before I tested but I did have an inkling!

LuckyD - that :witch: doesnt take the int does she?!? :hugs: poppet

Hiya, AF just arrived for me today :(

So we ordered pre-seed straight away to try, will be using it next month which will be 3rd month trying

Hey all,

Sorry she got you hun, fx for next cycle. Have you been using pre seed long?

Thanks xx

No not long, this was my first time using it. So hopefully second time's a charm!

I have another week before I can do HPT.

Fingers crossed, but not hopeful. Nipples been reeeeeally sensitive for about 10days,. Moods all over the place, other half can do nothing rite - feel really bad about it

We are using preseed and have been for about 6 months and still no BFP's but we will keep using it and see what happens
xx

I have just been out and bought some pre seed so you can add me to the pre seed list.

PeaceLoveBaby: awww looks at u and that little belly! I love it! Tomorrow I'm starting belly pics. I wanna do one every 4wks. Im 4wks and 5 days maybe 6 I haven't looked at my ticker or been on in a few days. So I gotta get taking a pics or 4wks will have gone by! It sucks cuz I look 4months preg but it's just bloat! Haha! It's funny! So I hope ur doing gd! I wanted to ask u real quick if u don't mind...did I read in a post that ur name is Brandi? I hope u don't mind me getting a little personal but I'd like to put a name with the face!

Mara: How r u? I hope everything is ok. I've been thinking about you...

Claire911: I know what u mean about the bloat. I've got it baasddd and I'm only about 5wks...ahhh it's awful!! I'm gonna start belly pics tomorrow for every 4wks so I'll post it and you'll see!

Nikki, yes :) My name is Brandy..it's ok! I don't mind at all. :D I can't wait to see your bump pics progress! How are you feeling?

Nikkicc ooh yes I like to see a bump in progression!

chuichi sorry AF got you :(

natalieP are you tempted to change to Conceive+ at all?

Troyswifey Goddess25 Jacksie and LuckyD good luck :thumpup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->