Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

hi girls!!
sorry i havent been on very much!!
getting doctors results back tomorrow and OH is going to get his sperm test done and i have my ultrasound to check for everything tomorrow aswell!
but dont worry we are still using out conceive plus!!
:dust::dust::dust: to everyone!!!
xxxxxxx

Can you tell me a little more about conceive plus?
Natxx

hi girls i used my preseed yesterday do you think i should use it againe today because im in fertil today only ovulat cd14 r 15 so i dont no what to do i was going to leave it tonight and use it againe tomorrow and do it like that xxx :) xxx

hi girls when do you think i should use my perseed i am cd8 today only ovulat cd14,15 do you have to put the preseed in 15 minutes before bding xx :) xx

I used it during my fertile "window" so I think I used it from from CD10-CD20 (I had a 31-35 day cycle), and I did use it 15mins before :sex: I think I used a 1-2, 3 was abit excessive!! :haha:

Good luck :thumbup:

hi did y:hugs:ou use preseed everyday from cd10 to 20 hun xx :) xx

Caz, we used pre seed everytime we :sex: during our window.

Glad to see that you are liking it.

Hi maratobe, its good to see you back, GL at the docters hun.

Claire, I take it your scan went well?? Great pic, must be releif seeing your little bean :happydance:

I have had a water infection this week and have had to take anti biotics, the Drs didn't seem worried when it old them we were TTC but still a little worried. Does anyone know if it is safe?

Does anybody use preseed internally? I've just been using it externally like a regular lube so I threw away the little applicator but I was thinking of getting a couple sterile syringes and using Preseed internally as a change. I've found my normal CM is drier than usual because I've been doing alot of swimming recently :nope:

I have had a water infection this week and have had to take anti biotics, the Drs didn't seem worried when it old them we were TTC but still a little worried. Does anyone know if it is safe?

What anti-biotics are you on? I'm a pharmacy dispenser.
Natxx

Brandi: Im feeling alright. I get a little nauseous in the evening when I get hungry before dinner, peeing ALOT, very sensitive to smells sometimes, which is soooo weird cuz I've never experienced that before and this is gonna sound weird but I feel like I'm tightening my ab muscles all the time. This has happened with every preg but it makes my stomach a little sore. No morning sickness which does concern me a little cuz I was real sick with my girls and even though I didn't really get sick w/ my boy I did have m/s for a few wks. So hoping it's ok to not get that I'm sure it is but I just worry ya know?

Claire: So I didn't have time to take my belly pic for 4wks...urgh...today I'm 5 wks exactly. So I'm taking one today and I think I'm just gonna do one every wk on this first day then when I put together my journal I can figure it out then! So I'll prob post those tonight and I finally found my camera and took another digi today so I got some nice pics.

Mara: Its sooo gd to hear from u!! Gd luck!!

LadyOfRohan: So this was my 1st cycle ttc and I used preseed internally and instead cups and got my bfp! The only reason why I used it that way is cuz hats what the directions say. Pre is the external one I think but regardless I do know other girls that have got bfps using it externally. GL!

What anti-biotics are you on? I'm a pharmacy dispenser.
Natxx

They are Trimethoprim 200mg. I am taking 2 a day for 3 days.

Thanks for your help hun :thumbup:

I am new this website and this thread. This is my 2nd cycle TTC. Its the first month I used Pre-seed internally. AF is due 25th. I dont feel pregnant at all. Sore bbs and slight cramping. Feels like AF is on her way:cry:

Its just been 2 months since we started trying but it still feels very stressful.

LOR, you're supposed to use PreSeed internally as well..so yes, lots of people do it! Good luck!

Nikki, good to hear you're doing alright for the most part...I know the worrying will always be there for you, but try to relax. Remind yourself that every pregnancy is different..this could just be a smooth sailing one for you! Besides, you have plenty of time to get MS lol..mine didn't kick in full swing till about 6 wks.

Bought Conceive Plus for this cycle, we had been using lub as I get quite dry and I did not realise how bad it was so here is hoping that we get our BFP this month, should I use it from day 10 to day 20, or should I use it every time we sex:

Does anybody use preseed internally? I've just been using it externally like a regular lube so I threw away the little applicator but I was thinking of getting a couple sterile syringes and using Preseed internally as a change. I've found my normal CM is drier than usual because I've been doing alot of swimming recently :nope:

Yes I only used it internally, but only a small amount. On the pre seed applicators I used a 1 and i was never really sure if I was suing properly but something did the trick! I swim 3 times a week and never really noticed lack of CM but before TTC it never occured to me to look :haha: I have loads now!!!!!! :haha:

NikkiCC My morning sickness didnt really start till 6 weeks, same as Brandy. I was sick once at 5 weeks! I still have sick days now, I thought it would stop by now!! Its hard not to worry about things. I drive myself mad worrying about things sometimes. DH is always very calm and practical which helps as I'm hormonal and bonkers!

Hello girls!
Sorry about my awful english(I'm from Greece)...:)
I tried with pre seed for first time last month with no results. :(
I will try this month too!
I have done a laser surgery and after that I have no cm at all!!!
So, after a long searching at the net, I found pre seed (nobody knows it in Greece) and I'm waiting and hope for the BFP!!!
I really saw the difference in the receptivity of the sperm. ;)

I used preseed internally for the first time last night. It wasn't too bad. Turns out that I didn't throw away the applicators because I found them in my sock drawer! I hope it does the trick. If we don't get pregnant this month we'll miss my next ovulation because DH will be out of town for it :cry:

hi girls does anyone on her use preseed everyday in your fetile period xx :) xx

Congrats to all those who got their BFPs. I was just wondering if you felt any different the cycle you got pregnant to the others?
I feel absolutely normal. I am pretty sure this is not my month, but would still like to keep my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->