Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

I'm going to the store right now to get some, I need all the help I can get... I'm in the fertile mode right now, just hope the OH decides to come over so we can do the dance... :lol: I hear great things about it and alot of BFP's..

Good Luck Ladies, I want to hear about some more BFP's soon ;)

It's best to use everyday in your fertile period..some use it everyday during their cycle!

It's best to use everyday in your fertile period..some use it everyday during their cycle!

Thanks Brandy.. Not sure if its actually gonna come to use this month cuz someone is not being helpful LOL I think Meijer sells it..
How does the soft cups work? I'm sooo new at this sorry... :lol:

What should my CM look like when I am fertile, came off period on Tuesday and today have little bit of clear white in my knickers sorry TMI does this mean I am entering into my fertile period. My ovulation calendar says I am fertile from Saturday to next Thursday should we start now. Sorry for all the questions but we have been not trying since July albeit I have come off the pill so my cycles have been pretty messed up but it has still not happened. We did have a three month break due to personal circumstances so I would really like it to happen soon.

Last month I used it for 6 times...4 days before fertility, on fertility and the day after...:blush:too much bding ehh?:lol:

ok hun did you and did you use it after ovulation xx :) xx

I had ordered some to try for a cycle and see what happened. I got it just during my fertile period, so I used it during and after! But we only ended up bd'ing 3 times, so figured I was def out for the month. It worked :D

ho im excited now used it 2wise so i will be useing everday now hope i get my bfp xx :) xx

ill be using concieve plus this mont, have any of u ladies used that, and how long dus it last etc xx

I used Conceive Plus..we used it just before :sex: and only had to use it 3 times lol.

i dnt get ewcm, i just et creamy cm lol sorry tmi, do u think its worth tryin, iv also got pcos and dunno if i o on my own, im doin opk this minth xx

I dont see how trying it can do any harm, i would advise everyone to give it a whirl lol. Cant have to much help IMO.

Well :witch: is due on Tuesday and going to test Tuesday morning if she hasn't caught me by then. Dont feel any different TBH, so not that hopefull but you never know. Come on sticky bean.

You have a very nice little bump going on PeaceLoveBaby :happydance:

Good luck Tinks, and all the rest of you trying it out!

keepsmiling, I would say to give it a try..couldn't hurt :D

Hey Ladies:

Hope everyone is doing great!!! I'm okay...sore (.)(.)'s, backaches, peeing and eating alot, and BLOATED...oh man...I decided to start taking those belly pics this wk because Im only 5wks and look 5months! Its crazy! I figured if I don't start taking those pics now then I won't be able to see my belly get bigger cuz its already big...man oh man...haha~ I'm a little weirded out though. Im not getting any m/s at all, which is weird for me. Like after a month or two I always know what the sex of my baby will be cuz w/my girls I terribly sick and w/my son I only had mild mild m/s for like 2-3wks and that was it. So I'm thinking since I'm not sick at all its going to be a little boy. I'd almost bet you on that, but why no m/s at all??? I heard the sicker you are the healthier the baby??? Ugh...

Anyways Brandi hows it going? I really really like your pic!

How are ya Claire?

Well, I'm just about hating this wait but I'm finally down to 6 days left...actually its midnight so technically I have only 5 days left until my BETAs get taken! I'm so excited cuz I just want to get this ball rolling. I decided to continue to chart my temps, etc. until I got my BETAs cuz I'm sooo wanting to put a +B test in there! And I figure watching my temps is a good way to make sure day to day that the baby is alright!

Cute lil bump, Nikki! I bet it's a boy too..and I also bet it's a little boy too :D I'm sure baby is fine..you're still very early, there's plenty of time for more symptoms! Sounds like you have lots of em anyways :)

I'm doing alright! Finally in 2nd tri now :D :D :happydance: I get to see baby on Monday..I can't wait! We have a scan and the NT tests, all that fun stuff. It's got me a little nervous. DD will get to be there for the scan though, cuz she's out of school that day.

Hi All,

I ttc for 9 months with my son and the last 3 were with pre-seed. I defintly intend to use it again next time round as I never detected much EWCM.

Baby dust to you all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->