Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

:witch: got me this morning :cry:

Oh well onto cycle 7, going to order soft cups this cycle to team up with pre seed.

Is there anything else I can try??? Going to give it all I have got :haha:

GL for yout scan PLB.

Ty tinks.

I would try the softcups, they sound very handy in keeping the swimmers in place!

Good luck this cycle..it's gonna happen :hugs:

got my + opk today so i hope next i get my + hpt heres a pic girls xx :) xx

Attachments

• Photo-0028.jpg
    Photo-0028.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 6
The :witch: got me today ladies so onto cycle 6 - month 2 with pre~seed :happydance:

Have a cbfm to play with this cycle and I've started temping too. That :bfp: is going to be mine!!!:happydance: That :witch: won't know what's hit her:grr::gun::trouble::finger:

aw sorry hate it fx next month you will get your bfp hun xx :) xx

Hello girls!

:hugs: to the girls the :witch: got!!

Nikkicc - I'm good thanks! Still tired and abit green and still hoping it passes off soon :haha:

PLB - let us know how the scan goes :) :happydance:

Good Morning

AF due today, but symptoms really strange this time.
Seem to have some sort of cramps in the morning before I get out of bed, and when I get up my back is killing me.

Cramps gone by the time I get up and I am really bloated. Today I have terrible backache and a stinking headache.

I would like to think I am pregnant, but not convinced.

Hi girlies

Just wondering who is using Pre-Seed or Conceive Plus this cycle and is interested in sharing their BFPs, which we will no doubt get :haha: I know on the last thread that there was some success!

I am going to be using Pre-Seed for the 2nd month :thumbup:

:flower:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21.3.2010 - by popular demand I have gone through ALL the pages to see where the most :bfp: come from...here are the results:

Pre Seed 16.........6 Conceive+

moochacha - Pre seed
shareema - Pre seed
lynn3035 - Pre seed
PeaceLoveBaby - Conceive+
a_c - Conceive+
rossloun - Pre seed
claire911 - Pre seed
fairygirl - Pre seed
blondee - Conceive+
stellababy - Pre seed
trying42 - Pre seed
skidoosh - Pre seed
kimmyB - Conceive+
majm1241 - Pre seed
sherlock - Conceive+
rai - Pre seed
majm1241 - Pre seed
claudia123 - Pre seed
lylasmummy - Pre seed
californiamom - Pre seed
Nessicle - Conceive+
NikkiCC - Pre seed

Question if not too rude but what is bfp....i see it alot and dunno what it means :haha:

Hi 0kerry0 !!!
BFP means Big Fat Positive...I didn't know it too some weeks before, but I found it searching a lot at Google:wacko:
So, now you know that this BFP is the most important "word" of our TTC period:thumbup:
Have a nice week!:flower:

Scan went great! Baby is measuring bigger than expected, cuz we're both super tall lol..but doc says he's perfect. :D (I keep saying he, but I don't know for sure yet lol)

All is perfect. So so so happy! :D

Brilliant news.

You sound so excited and happy - hope to feel like you some time soon.

just ordered my conciev plus, shud be here in 3-5 days so just in time for o hopefully
fingers crossed it works 4 me xx

Ty Jacksie..I hope you can feel this way very very soon! Good luck to both of you :hugs:

GL keepsmiling :hugs:

Great new PLB, must be a hugh weight of your mind :happydance:

Will be ordering my soft cups as soon as i get paid on Friday.

The instuctions with pre seed say the aplicators are not re usable. I have only 3 left. Does any one know where you can buy more or does anyone re use them even though they say not to?

GL to all the new ladies :thumbup:

Yay caz & bob for your positive opk :happydance:

I have reused them before-never thought much about it.

I have reused them before-never thought much about it.

Do you just rinse them in warm water then? I wonder why they say not to re use them.

Thanks for your reply :thumbup:

Yes I have rinsed them out (taken apart) with warm water but come to think of it DH got them ready for me a few times last cycle in the heat of the moment and erw I am embarassed but thinking he might have just reused without doing anything :sick:

awww thanks! I've ordered some conceive plus for next cycle. I've only used preseed & not worked yet so we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->