Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

how long have you used it for and how much do you use xx

Titi, good luck..I see you've been trying for a while. I would def try Conceive Plus since you've been trying PreSeed..not that one is better than the other, just that it might be different for you!

how long have you used it for and how much do you use xx

I've been using preseed about 4- cycles I guess? I can't really remember when we bought it. I usually use about 3/4 of the recommended amount-and then sometimes I also use the PRE (same stuff but made for external)... I also use softcups and about 1/2 the time I squirt some in there too.

Good Idea Titi, Last month was our first cycle using pre seed so thinking i will change to conceive plus if not lucky this cycle. Plus using soft cups.

Loads of :dust: to you hun & everyone.

thanks Tinks! You too (& everyone else!!

So I don't know all of the lingo but here goes my first post. DH and I have been married for almost 2 years. Never used any type of BC at all. However, we were careful for the first few months. Never dedicated ourselves to TTC. Had MC last December. Didn't know that we were until we weren't. Now officially TTC and using Pre-Seed this month. Trying to temp but it's a bit overwhelming. Think I have a cycle that's around 30-33 days. Any advice?? Here we go. :happydance:

Hi 0kerry0 !!!
BFP means Big Fat Positive...I didn't know it too some weeks before, but I found it searching a lot at Google:wacko:
So, now you know that this BFP is the most important "word" of our TTC period:thumbup:
Have a nice week!:flower:

Thankyou very much hun.....i never even thought to look it up lol ^^:dohh:

hello girls!!!
welcome to the newbies trying preseed and conceive plus!! :dust:
we are back to trying full on this month and praying for our BFP before any medical treatment :)
xxxx

2 months using Pre seed, and got my :bfp: this month! Due on Christmas Day!
Gemma

So I don't know all of the lingo but here goes my first post. DH and I have been married for almost 2 years. Never used any type of BC at all. However, we were careful for the first few months. Never dedicated ourselves to TTC. Had MC last December. Didn't know that we were until we weren't. Now officially TTC and using Pre-Seed this month. Trying to temp but it's a bit overwhelming. Think I have a cycle that's around 30-33 days. Any advice?? Here we go. :happydance:

Hi hun, so sorry for your loss, hope your stay in TTC is a short one. If you are thinking about charting then there is a massive thread called new to charting, everyone is really nice and helpfull. It can all seem a little overwhelming but you will soon be in the swing of things. The only advice i would give for pre seed is that a little goes a long way.

:dust: to you

2 months using Pre seed, and got my :bfp: this month! Due on Christmas Day!
Gemma

Wow congrats hun, all best for your nine months.

Maratobe, glad to hear you are back TTC, GL hun, hope you catch your sticky bean soon :hugs:

after losing our 1st baby girl in feb 09 i was despirate to get pregnant again for my own sanity (my sister in law was also pregnant and due a week before i should of had mine!!) i fell on on the second month of trying originally but those who are trying after a loss will no a month feels like a year!! so after BFN's for the 1st 2 months i came across pre seed and after researching reviews i decided to go for it, i dont know if it was that or the fact we BD'd 7 days in a row!! but i got my BFP that month and 39week later on 12th jan this year our baby girl came into the world. i'm conviced pre seed helped so will be using it when we TTC again at the end of this year. :thumbup:

We used pre - seed this month. its not the first time we have used it but its the first time this go around lol!!

Im a little confused with my ov date as i got two different days using two different opk kits aaarrrghh wont do that again lol!! So im either 8 Dpo or 5 dpo??? so ill test on the 5th of may and let you know how i got on!! F'xd xoxo

dont talk about opk's ha ha. drove me mad that month. the 1st month using them i got a smiley face, brilliant. the second month i went throught 2 packets of CB digital opks n nothing!!!! wont be using them next time ha ha.

i did write that that month i had the worst ov pain ive ever had so i know i did ovulate, but it'd gonw when i posted ha ha. plus the BFP at the end of that cycle made me more anoyed with the tests ha ha.

Congrats Gem!

Glad to see you back TTC, Mara. :hugs: All fx'd for you hun. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->