Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

im hoping that concive + will be here for my fertile biit, how much do u need to use?? ay advice xx

I just used it externally on DH and myself..and tried to put a bit inside with my finger before BD'ing.

Good luck!!!

Hi Ladies,

I got my BFP after using concieve +. I would say go for it - it won't do any harm to give nature a helping hand. Good to all the ladies in TTC!

Im using pre seed along with the sperm meets egg plan!!!! I hope it works!LOL my test day is may 10th

I thought this cycle was a bust and stopped using OPK's. I was supposed to OV last Monday, but didn't. Usually my OPK's get darker as OV approaches, but after a week of "almost positives", I never got an actual positive. For some reason, I decided to use one more OPK...I guess out of curiosity...and wow! I got a very positive OPK.

It was the first time using Preseed with an applicator. I think I may have used waaaaay too much. I don't think it's necessary to use the whole applicator. I may try using only 1/2 next time. OH, I'm just hoping for a BFP.

On a side note, I just found out that 2 other friends are having babies. So total count of friends having babies = 4. Wish I was in that circle.

Fingers crossed for you MrsAJ I think everyone uses far too much Pre seed the first time they use it, I know I did!!! :haha:

Good luck girls :thumbup:

Could you please tell me what you think??

I am now 2 days late, but I am getting cramps first thing in the morning, headaches, bleeding gums and aching teeth. I am running more to the toilet than normal, BB tender, very bloated and having a discharge - sometimes watery and sometimes creamy. (discharge has always stopped just before AF) also finding it very warm.

Don't know whether it is wishful thinking, and AF is just late, but have decided to wait until Friday to test - driving myself crazy here!!

Well another failed preseed month.

My conceive plus shipped yesterday though-I got two 1.75 bottles and shipping for $4.99!
Hopefully switching to conceive plus will give me my SUPER LONG awaited bfp.

Jacksie, it's sounding very good! I don't know how you can hold off on testing..I'd be going insane(r) :haha:

Good luck!!!

And good luck to you too, Titi..hopefully Conceive + will be the change you need. :hugs:

Thank you peacelove I am going insane - that's why I'm posting on here instead of working!!

Oh my Jacksie, sounds VERY promising!!!

Can't believe you can manage to hold off testing, you are stronger than I - that's for sure!

I'm just scared becasue I know my own luck!!

But I will maybe test tomorrow when I get up.

Jacksie :test: all I can say is that you must have will power, I think i have been good if I can make it to AF without testing. GL hun

Titi, good luck with the concieve plus, hope it brings you more luck than pre seed. I will be making the swap after this cycle.

hey girls! Am gona try preseed for the 1st time this cycle! If it works for me then it truly is a miracle product! X

Well, our first month using pre seed wasn't successful. We are going to keep using it since I do believe that it works better for us than anything else we have used.

Good luck jelliebabie.

Parkgirl, I am on my 2nd cycle using pre seed. It must do some good because I have read so many success stories. Lets hope 2nd time round is lucky for us both.

i have used it this month i will let you all no if i get my :bfp: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->