Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

thanks brandy :flower: im going to order it tomorrow. How do you use it? A full tube per session? Is that right? Whats the difference between ps and c+? X

Hey ladies came across this thread and was very intrested. Me and my husband have been trying for 11 months now and its become a bit frustrating. I disappeared from the site for a while because i was getting so frustrated lol but we have decided this month to go ahead and give preseed a try. I'm hoping it helps make a little difference because now not only am i impatient about concieving but DH has become impatient to lol. I was just curious how many ladies on here have had success using preseed. I have read all the good reviews but i would love to hear more encouraging words from ladies on here.

Lots of Baby Dust to Everyone =)

Good morning ladies

Well, now late 3 days and no AF.

Tested this morning and :bfn:

Although this was only my 3 time ttc time really is not on my side. I feel a bit deflated, but to be honest I had a lot on with work and didn't try as we should be.

So I wish the :witch: would hurry up and show face so that I can get on with it!!

Good morning ladies

Well, now late 3 days and no AF.

Tested this morning and :bfn:

Although this was only my 3 time ttc time really is not on my side. I feel a bit deflated, but to be honest I had a lot on with work and didn't try as we should be.

So I wish the :witch: would hurry up and show face so that I can get on with it!!

Aww, sorry Jacksie :hugs: Hope AF turns up soon so you can start another cycle :hugs:

thanks brandy :flower: im going to order it tomorrow. How do you use it? A full tube per session? Is that right? Whats the difference between ps and c+? X

C+ doesn't come with a tube, or mine didn't anyway. I know PreSeed does. So I'm not sure on measurements. I just put some on DH externally and myself..and tried to put some inside as well. I just made sure everything was super soaked lol!

Jacksie, sorry about the bfn :( Hope you get answers soon..either a late :bfp: or AF so you can start anew!

Jacksie Awww Jacksie :hugs: Any chance u conceived later than u thought and there isnt enough HCG hormones in your urine yet? :hugs: anyway.

Good luck Jelliebabie and ProudArmyWife

Jelliebabie dont think there is much difference between PS and C+ but I only used PS :)

i use preseed and it myfist month useing it i used it in my fetily period and up in till i ovulated and the day after o i used in the tube 1 to 2 thats plenty for you good luck you can buy it off ebay or babymad.com xx xx

Hi Claire

There is always that chance - I don't check anything apart cm.

So FX'd.

Success this month using zestica for first cycle!!

Also used smep and mooncup..... hurrah!!

Highly recommend zestica - both hubby and I liked it v much!

Jacksie, so sorry anout your :bfn: hope its just to ealry :hugs:

Congrats amym, thats another success story for our PMA.

Good luck proudarmywife, hope ps helps you get your :bfp:

AFM i just cant wait to be closer to ov. Hubby is away all weekend so going to get a few things sorted in the house and he wont be under my feet :haha:

Morning Ladies

Very tired this morning.

Day 4 of being late and no AF.

Was sick last night out of the blue, all my symptoms still the same. I just wish the :witch: would come or I could get a :bfp:

Put me on the list please - trying Pre-Seed for first time this cycle xx

Its not over until she comes Jacksie, hang on in there.

Good luck sumaspikey and welcome to the thread :happydance:

I'm also planning to use PreSeed first time this cycle. We'll start using it 5 days before projected o, which is Sunday. Hoping this does the trick!!

I was just wondering whether there was a cheaper alternative to pre-seed or conception +? i think its a bit too expensive for my bank account but would LOVE to try it..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->