Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

I was just wondering whether there was a cheaper alternative to pre-seed or conception +? i think its a bit too expensive for my bank account but would LOVE to try it..?

Yes-but you may not like it!

Actual eggwhites have a slightly better ph than preseed and most mimic fertile cm. They are safe sperm friendly lubricant. And super cheap!

Some women have expressed worry about salmonella-but you could use a pasterized eggwhite version if you were and it would still be cheaper.

There are threads on here about this. It is supposed to work really well. I have been too squeamish so far to try but at this point I probably would.

I was just wondering whether there was a cheaper alternative to pre-seed or conception +? i think its a bit too expensive for my bank account but would LOVE to try it..?

There are some videos on youtube, where you can see the way you can use egg whites...I'll send you pm...:flower:

Jelliebaby - I only used up to the #1 on the tube and it was more than enough. My husband said it was just right anything more would be too much and wouldn't be good for him. Good luck!

I've been using Conceive+ for the first time this month.

I only use a tiny bit now - probably a 1p piece size. Doesn't seem much but it goes a long way. Started off with more but felt it was too much. Think I have mastered it now and DH seems to enjoy it. The tube should last a pretty long time if I'm only using a small amount so will hopefully be value for money.

Going to stick with that amount just now as even the next day I still seem really wet (so sorry for TMI).

Good luck.

Good morning ladies! :flower:
I would like to ask you, why the most of you using preseed or conceive+.
Just for an extra help, or you have no cm at all on your ovulation days (as I do:nope:) ?
I just asking to know if I have any hope with pre seed:shrug:

Just for an extra help, or you have no cm at all on your ovulation days (as I do:nope:) ?

I normally have enough CM but not true egg white stuff so just thought I would help things along and give the wee spermies an easier swim!

Using it along with SMEP and OPK's this month so hoping it all works - will find out in just over a fortnight.

ye you might hun i used preseed this month for the first time i am waiting now to test i hope i get my :bfp: xx xx

spicy - I had a decent amount of CM, but figured an extra boost wouldn't hurt. It sure worked and only took one month!

I also get EWCM, but wonder if it's perhaps too acidic, so the neutral pH of Preseed may be helpful. Also, I like the fact that research showed :spermy: live longer in Preseed than without, so I figure that is an advantage.
Just trying to optimize my chances!

I also get EWCM, but wonder if it's perhaps too acidic, so the neutral pH of Preseed may be helpful. Also, I like the fact that research showed :spermy: live longer in Preseed than without, so I figure that is an advantage.

That is interesting - where can I find more information on sperm living longer with pre-seed than without?

That is interesting - where can I find more information on sperm living longer with pre-seed than without?

I read it in the literature that came in the box...Let me see if I can find it online...

Didn't see it on their website, but I will type it up here later when I have time :)

I use it because we BD a LOT at my fertile time and I don't know if it is my age, my body, or just the sheer amount of BD, but midway through my fertile period although I have ewcm up by my cervix it really feels dry and hurts and gets sore not to use any lubricant. We used other lubricants and/or saliva up until about six months ago and then I read that all those things killed sperm! :dohh:

I found out about preseed & pre conceive on this forum-so have been trying. Nothing after 6 cycles of preeseed so I'm on to Pre-conceive and Zestica.

Here is a blurb from the makers of Pre-Seed....I actually also saw some statistics on a percentage of how much longer they lived in pre-seed vs. without, but still can't find it (of course, now that I am lookin g for it! LOL)

PRE SEED aids fertility by guarding against sperm allergies
PRE-SEED is the first "sperm-friendly" lubricant designed to mimic natural vaginal secretions for an optimal sperm environment and helps make sperm more acceptable for women who are ‘allergic’ to sperm.
PRE-SEED contains ingredients and a ph balance specifically designed to help sperm live longer once in the vaginal canal.

Hello everyone! I got my preseed in the mail a few days ago, and DH loves it! He said he doesn't know why we didn't buy it a long time ago! Hopefully it helps us get our BFP this month!

Here is a blurb from the makers of Pre-Seed....I actually also saw some statistics on a percentage of how much longer they lived in pre-seed vs. without, but still can't find it (of course, now that I am lookin g for it! LOL)

PRE SEED aids fertility by guarding against sperm allergies
PRE-SEED is the first "sperm-friendly" lubricant designed to mimic natural vaginal secretions for an optimal sperm environment and helps make sperm more acceptable for women who are ‘allergic’ to sperm.
PRE-SEED contains ingredients and a ph balance specifically designed to help sperm live longer once in the vaginal canal.

Thanks for the info!!! :flower:

I was just reading the manual in the pre-seed packet and it says to contact your physician if you have not become pg after 6 months of using the product...... That's a bit wierd - no....? :shrug:

Morning girls, hope everyone had a good weekend :flower:

Thats interesting Peanut, must mean that they expect you to conceave within 6 months when using pre seed. Thats got to prove its worth using :happydance:

bbdreams glad you are liking the pre seed, my hubby likes it too as long as i dont use to much :blush: Hope it brings you your :bfp:

:dust: to everyone

Morning Ladies

Hope you all had a good weekend.

This is now day 7 - no :witch: and a :bfn:

Really fed up - got really sore back (maybe just lying in bed too long!!) and tired is not the word for it, by the time 2pm comes I'm ready to go back to bed. BB's are huge and hard and still very bloated.

Going to make dr's apt tomorrow

Morning Ladies

Hope you all had a good weekend.

This is now day 7 - no :witch: and a :bfn:

Really fed up - got really sore back (maybe just lying in bed too long!!) and tired is not the word for it, by the time 2pm comes I'm ready to go back to bed. BB's are huge and hard and still very bloated.

Going to make dr's apt tomorrow

Really hope you are on your way to a :bfp:

Good luck at the doctors :hugs:

Welcome to all the new girls :wave:

What is this Zestica?!? I see we have a :bfp: from it so shall I add it to the title and stats????

Keep us posted Jacksie :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"