Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Peace and Baby-- Thank you guys. I think I will order the preseed then. Anyone know of any websites where its legit and not too much monies? =)

I bought mine through Ebay! I have to order a lot through ebay though because I don't believe in debt *it's a religious thing* thus credit cards are a no go, and because I live in Canada.

Peace and Baby-- Thank you guys. I think I will order the preseed then. Anyone know of any websites where its legit and not too much monies? =)

I bought mine through Ebay! I have to order a lot through ebay though because I don't believe in debt *it's a religious thing* thus credit cards are a no go, and because I live in Canada.

Ahh I see what your saying. Thats a really good idea!! Thank you very much:happydance::happydance:

I just ordered my preseed. Hopefully I get a BFP this cycle!!!

Best Wishes everyone =)

fx for you! i used conceive+ but not the day before o or the morning after... i forgot! so thats my excuse if i dont get bfp!

fx for you! i used conceive+ but not the day before o or the morning after... i forgot! so thats my excuse if i dont get bfp!

Is conceive plus better? Or did you switch to preseed because you got a bfn?

No this is my first month with conceive +. haven't tried preseed. I'm jot keep on the appliactor idea with preseed. My cm is up there, it was more for fun than anything xx

Tinks85 - yep AF is better than a BFN, I agree. Keep us posted :)

VGibs - Only need a small amount of Pre seed otherwise its messy :haha: I started with a 3 then dropped to a 1!! The aplicators are reusable.

TntArs06 - first 4 months I used nothing then I used Pre seed for 2 months and got :bfp:

Claire- Congrats on the :bfp: I am definitely hoping I have your luck!! Thats soo exciting!! Thank you very much!

Nix-I guess it is more fun in that matter. :winkwink::winkwink: I ordered my preseed yesterday and should be here today! So for this weekend i will have it.

Today I got my preseed by mail...with 9 applicators this time:thumbup:
I buy them from homehealth-uk.com for 13.99 pounds.
I ordered them one week ago (last tuesday) and today I have them (I'm living in Greece:winkwink:)

Vgibs-Congrats!!!!!!!! V. happy for you!!! : )

Hi Girls-just to update the stats :witch: here for me today. I used preconceive plus for the first time this cycle.

For cycle 19 I am going to use the Zestica only I think.

Well Never-I've used preseed 6+ cycles with no luck so moving on...........

hmmm titi, i think i'm going to go for conceive plus this cycle with dh. maybe since i have both, i will just use them both and go all crazy haha. i just ordered two sexy outfits for DH's visit. :happydance:

DH loves the sexy outfits! :thumbsup:

Good luck with the Conceive Plus, ladies! I got my bfp with the first cycle using it. Fx'd xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->