Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

i'm so torn on whether to use my pre seed or conceive + when dh arrives. :shrug:

Firedancer - congrats hun! :happydance:

Nevertogether, I guess it depends on whether you have any issues with EWCM. I never have much EWCM and therefore prefer pre-seed as it comes with the applicator so I can try and get more in to mimick EWCM...

Good luck, you must be getting so excited to see DH now :hugs:

Congrats firedancer, hope you and bump have a happy and healthy 9 months hun :happydance::happydance::thumbup::happydance::happydance:

AFM, Af was due today but hasn't shown but my temp has come down. I did a test this morning but :bfn: We have decided to take a step back on the TTC front. Its wearing me down a bit and hubby is worried I am getting obsessed. We are still trying but I am not going to temp or use opks or softcups for a few months. And I am just going to use pre seed as a lube, not internally. I know it might not speed up my :bfp: but just need some time out. I still want to be part of this thread though, even though i am not using pre seed as much. Hope you girls dont mind :hugs:

Hope everyone is well.

Tinks I am there with you. Just ready to take a break and see what happens for a while. Good luck during your down time. :hugs:

Thanks hun, this month has just hit me hard and I feel like everything is getting on top of me. Hubby is great though, I am very lucky in that repect.

Are you taking some time out Criddy? :hugs:

Take all the time that you need..Still wishing you all the best in the meantime and onwards xo

was wondering where this page went to hahaha glad i found it!! :happydance:

Loving your siggy, Mara :D Never give up! Persistence will pay off, I am sure of it!!!

:witch: got me this morning. On to month three of using pre-seed. Going to try for a :bfp: on June 22nd.

Hey Girls,

I have been quite busy lately and haven't been able to check here as much as I would like to. I hope you all are well!!

Last night I used pre-seed with a softcup as well.....well this morning there was some "stuff" in the cup...usually there isn't. Normal? Or not? Also does anyone inseminate with softcups and use preseed? I entered the preseed like the directions said and put some in softcup with the sperm....I was afraid that the softcup would block the preseed once its in so I put some in cup.....is that what I should have done? Im soo confused!! PLEASE HELP! LOL

Tinks - hope u have a good break. We had a break from TTC too, then I got preggers! Its weird how much the mind plays in TTC in the end I think. :hugs: Keep in touch :hugs:

TntArs06 - I know nothing about softcups but I'm sure one of the girls on here will be able to help you :)

maratobe - poppet, you found us again :happydance: How are u?

Tinks - hope u have a good break. We had a break from TTC too, then I got preggers! Its weird how much the mind plays in TTC in the end I think. :hugs: Keep in touch :hugs:

TntArs06 - I know nothing about softcups but I'm sure one of the girls on here will be able to help you :)

maratobe - poppet, you found us again :happydance: How are u?

Thank you hon!!! I sure hope so. Have a wonderful day.

Tinks...Just trying to get some priorities together right now, my health being one of them. I am going to work out this summer (I'm a teacher) and trying to get some stuff together so that if we were to become preggers things would be a little more organized. We are going to keep doing what we have always been doing which is not trying...not preventing. We'll see what happens. Restful luck to all of us.

Thanks for your support ladies, i will be keeping in touch dont worry.

Criddy, thats a good way to look at things. We do have a few things we could do to be better organised for a baby so will but some time into that.

TntArs06, i never put any preseed in the soft cup just inserted the softcup to trap the :spermy: in. Softcups haven't worked for me this month though. Maybe there are some more experienced ladies with softcups that can advise? Good luck hun.

Hi- I tried it both ways- but the month I got my BFP I didn't put any in the cup xx

Tinks- Thank you hun

Babylou- I think I will do what you said sense you do have a BFP on!! YEAY!!!! Still so excited for you. Im hoping it works for me as well!

hi girls!
im alright....plotting along, going on clomid next cycle so im pretty excited about that! hoping we caught the egg this month though cause my gyno did an ultrasound and said that we were about to ovulate :)
wedding plans are moving so so fast right now that i feel like maybe i might need to slow ttc down a bit....which is very scarey for me to say and think.....after 20 cycles i dont want to slow down but then when i tried on my wedding dress yesterday it confused me!!
how is everyone here?? :hugs:

Hi Mara, I have been reading your journal about the clomid, wedding, and LTTTC. You have alot going on poppet! When do u start the clomid? I think u need a nice holiday :) :hugs:

How are the rest of the girls????

Doing good...waiting to hear of all the bfp's coming up :D

How you doing Claire?

I'm still exhausted..I have a feeling this won't go away with this pregnancy. This lil girl is draining me already! Oh what will the next 18 ish years be like :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->