Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

I got a BFP yesterday, we have been using Conceive plus for about 3 months :) xx

Hi Mara, I have been reading your journal about the clomid, wedding, and LTTTC. You have alot going on poppet! When do u start the clomid? I think u need a nice holiday :) :hugs:

How are the rest of the girls????

i think i do LOL everything is all over the shop at the moment haha
i start when this cycle finishes so about 2 weeks if we havnt caught the eggy this month! im taking it from CD 5 to 9 :happydance: but i am getting bloods done this friday to see if i have Od this cycle first! :hugs::hugs:
how are you hun??? really really preggers now!!! :happydance:

I think it's a chemical, I got up this morning and have bled a little bit, my back is really hurting. :(

aw hunnie no how you are feeling i had one last mont 1st time useing preseed xxxxx :hugs:

well she got me! ditching opks, tickers, and thermometer. Just me, OH and conceive +! xxx

Nixilix - thats what me and DH did the month I got :bfp: but with pre seed. Good luck :thumbup:

faerieprozac - how are u??? Really hoping you're ok and had no more bleeding :hugs:

PLB - I'm pretty sleepy too but otherwise I'm OK :)

Maratobe - yay, good luck with the bloods...I shall be stalking u as ever :) I'm good, next scan on Tuesday, eek!

So sorry to hear about you chemical faerieprozac :hugs: Really hope you get a sticky bean soon :hugs:

Goodluck for the scan Claire, bet you cant wait to see your little one again :happydance:

Maratobe - Good luck for the blood tests, I hope you dont need to start the Clomid :hugs:

Well, i'm still bleeding, it's like a normal period but a little heavier than usual. :(

Thanks ladies. Hope next month I am successful again.

Sorry faerie...Mine was a chemical as well. Did your dr. say anything about trying again? Mine said he recommends waiting 2 periods before TTC, but I just can't do that, and I've seen so much evidence to the contrary, that there's nothing to stop you from trying again right away, and that you are actually considered more fertile after...

Faerie and Firedancer so sorry to hear about your chemicals :hugs: Hope you bith get sticky BFP's real soon :hugs:

Faerie and Fire, so sorry for your losses :( Big :hugs: to you both..and all the best this cycle if you're straight back to TTC

Tinks how are u doing? Scan was great thanks :)

Mara any news from u?

caz & bob not long till testing for you. How are u feeling now?

We need some PMA PMA PMA I think :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->