Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Hi

Not much to report my ebd but loving the break. I feel so much more relaxed and have not been thinking about TTC half as much as normal. Been concentrating on our house and keeping busy. Even if i dont have my :bfp: this cycle the break is doing me the world of good.

Glad your scan went well Claire.

About time we had some good news on this thread, come on girls :happydance::thumbup::happydance:

:haha: PLB it certainly was magic!!

We really do need some good news, you're right Tinks. Glad you are enjoying the break. Will do u the world of good.

:flower:

Hoping so girls. My relaxed attitude will be put to the test when I get AF:haha: She isn't due for another 2 weeks yet so just not going to think about her.

You have a very nice little bump going on PLB :happydance:

Thanks..although it's even bigger now lol..that was 2 weeks ago. I need to update! Can't believe how much it changes each week now.

do you use concieve + like you use preseed insert it near your cervix xxxx

You can use it however you'd like..I used it just as a lube, put it on DH and on myself. :) Good luck!!!

Good luck Caz & Bob

PLB has a fab bump :)

How are the rest of the girls???????

Your hubby's return is getting closer nevertogether :happydance:

PLB - Is that a new pic? You can see the difference with just 2 weeks. Oooooooooohhhh I cant wait. I will just look the size of a house though :haha: Your bump is so neat.

PLB & Claire - Are you girls having any more scans???

thanks tinks. i saw him yesterday and part of today. kind of a tease and made me super depressed..but sigh.. 3 more weeks.

I bet seeing him for a few hours makes it worse in some ways. How long will you both get together when he is home in 3 weeks?

How is your charting going?

hey hun - i will get to see him the 25 - 30 and then he goes to kosovo until next april. i'm hoping to see him 2 weeks in sept/oct, but that's it. so, basically at the end of the month i'm going to be a crying wreck all over again. :cry: hopefully we can catch that eggy and i will have an excuse to be a crying wreck, lol. my charting is great. i took my temp yesterday but i couldn't sleep because i was so anxious so it was very high. so i didn't even put it in and today i was with DH and didn't want to worry. so missed these two days. no biggy though, i'm past ovulation. i hope your relaxation is going well! i know that it's relaxed for me because i don't :sex: so i can imagine you are pretty relaxed :)

Thanks nevertogether. PLB and I really do think this stuff is magic :) Can't be easy for you not seeing much of your DH :hugs:

Tinks got no more scans to look forward to but I may book a private one...watch this space ;)

I am away on hols (Santorini, Greece) from tomorrow till the 15th June so I'm hoping for lots of news when I get back :happydance:

Keep your chin up girls :hugs:

Nevertogether I really dont know how you cope. I have everything crossed that you get your :bfp: before your hubby goes away again :hugs: Will he ever be able to spend more time at home like when you get your bundle of joy?

My relaxation is going well, Although i was with my neices and nephew today and cuddling my best friends 10 month old. I am so broady and feeling a little down about TTC tonight. I love spending time with the kids though and cant get enough of them. Had a bit of a fight with hubby before (nothing serious) so think my emotions are just all over the place. Aiming to get my PMA back by morning :thumbup: Its a relief not having to temp or do opks and that.

Wow, have a fab holiday Claire. I am so jealous, could really do with a good holiday. Is it just you and your OH going? Making the most of the rest of the time just the 2 of you?

Wow, have a fab holiday Claire. I am so jealous, could really do with a good holiday. Is it just you and your OH going? Making the most of the rest of the time just the 2 of you?

We are going with my mum and dad.....getting them use to family holidays :haha: But we plan to make the most of it :)

I tried temping and OPKs for a while, made me go mad! The month I got my :bfp: I did neither just Pre seed!!!

Thanks Tinks! It is a new pic :D Tummy has finally passed the boobs (which are growing at superhuman speed as well) lol

I have scans every month..my next one is June 24th. Can't wait!!!!!!! Hope she cooperates and lets me get a nice pic this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->