Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

i'm good, very anxious to try this stuff out with DH's visit soon! oh i hope i get my :bfp:! :)

I hope you do too!!!! Try to have fun and enjoy OH though..dont let the stress get to ya. Good luck! :D

that's my plan now. i just found out our 5 days together might be shrunk into one. i really don't want to waste that one day stressing about anything. :shrug:

Only one??? Omg that's horrible...I mean it's great you at least get to see him..but to take 4 days away from you :(

yeah, i know. i've had my cry about it already :( pretty much already counting myself out the next cycle now, but just wish it was more than one day. :cry:

hi ladies ive just been flicking through this thread and just placed an order for some conceive plus so hopefully it be here b4 i ov.... then hoping for a :bfp: some great stories on here with :bfp:'s

Welcome! We have total faith in these products! I wish you the best xo Keep us updated on how you do :D

My 3rd cycle with pre-seed was unlucky as the first two :(...Hope next time being lucky enough for me...

I am going to start using Pre-seed tomorrow should know in a couple of weeks if it has worked. Wish us luck. Hope you all get you BFP'S soon. :)

spicy, sorry to hear..fx'd for this cycle hun!

Good luck to all! Sorry haven't been on much..been a very very busy week for me.

How's everyone?

Hi girls, i have had a pretty busy week myself.

Well should be in my 2ww any day now if not already. Cant be 100% as not been charting or anything.

The weekend has gone way to fast.

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

hi ladies I posted in this thread a few months ago. unfortunately i MC'd in April but trying again this month with pre seed like last time. Last time it took 2 cycles for me once i started using it hopefully it will do the trick again

Sorry to hear that Stella :hugs: really hope you are just as qucik to catch that egg as last time :flower:

Hello girls, I'm back from my gallivanting!

:hugs: stellababy keep us posted on your journey.

Thanks PLB for keeping an eye on this thread :flower:

Fingers crossed MrsHowley81 and Tinks85

hi ladies
i used concieve plus the other day it seems alright oh had a go with it think he got carried away was well funny...going to use some more in abit so hope it helps my lack of ewcm during my fertile period! :)

how long had some of u ladies been using concieve plus and pre seed before getting ur :bfp:'s ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->