Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Shell I'd been using it for months- but the month I got my bfp was the first month I used a full syringe of preseed! Up until that month I had only used a quarter of a syringe each time as I didn't want to drown the sperm- then another girl who had her bfp said I needed to use a whole syringe until I was swimming in the stuff! I got my bfp that month. I used Softcups too. Good luck xxx

thanks babayloulou , we used it again last night think i mite get a small syringe then and try that i use softcups too and will be using them over the weekend whenwere away....

when we use conceive plus after :sex: i put a cushion under my bum for like 20mins and none of the :spermy: seem to come out(some of it might i no) like they used too before we used it,,i used to get like wet patches but that dont seem to happen now lol think the lube does a gd job keeping them up there! (sorry if tmi)

xshell79 I got my bfp on the 2nd month of using Pre seed. I went for the less is more approach with the lube! I didnt OPK or stick my hips in the air that month either, I tried to relax..hehe yeah right :haha:

think we going to use a little too for now as i have along fertile period cd10-cd18 thanks ladies hopefully be joining u soon fx

wow a full syringe is def a lot :)) just goes to show different things work for different girls- i used just a little, up to 1.5 on the syringe when it worked for me

I used about 1.5 too, anymore than that and I became abit of a Pre seed fountain!! :haha:

I just used some Conceive + externally lol. hey, whatever works..and doesn't hurt to try different ways :D

I got my BFP on Monday and the only thing I did different this month was use pre seed evert time before. I used 2.5 each time not sure if that's what done it or the fact I took a month of before this cycle so I was a bit more relaxed and certainly less stressed out

Thats great news goddes, I hope I get the same result as you, we just had a month off and started again, using Pre-seed :)

Congrats Goddess, happy and healthy 9 months.

Its about time we had another :bfp: to add to the list :thumbup:

Hope everyone is well and having a good weekend :hugs:

Hi Congrats to bfps!!!

I just wanted to update that I used zestica only every time we BD this month (with softcups) and just got AF.

I used zestica and pre-conceive last month and pre externally and prior to that have used preseed (varying amounts, but usually the full syringe) for about 4or 5 months before that.

Sorry to hear about AF Titi, its must be so hard when you have been trying for as long as you have. GL next cycle hun, I have my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

i'm hoping this works this cycle! DH doesn't quite understand why we need "lube", hehe. i have both conceive plus and pre-seed and i'm lost as which to try. maybe i will try one one day and another the other day. :shrug:

How long do you get your man for this cycle never? I think if it was me then i would use on this cycle and save the other for your next cycle, if you have a next cycle, really hope you dont :thumbup: Toss a coin to decide which one hehe :haha:

i might go with a coin tinks, haha. i get to see him the 28, 29, 30. i will be in heaven! if we don't get it this cycle, it will be november/december..depending on what leave dates his unit approves...until we get to try again. so hopefully we get it this shot!

I will keep my Fx as always for you never. So he will be chained to the bad for 3 days :winkwink:

i dont no wether i can pop in and be added as am not a member of this thread but just to add to the conceive plusers i got my BFP yesterday from 1st cycle of using it, including softcups :) xxx :dust: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->