Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

i just spent the last 30 minutes explaining CM to DH :haha: i think he gets why we need pre seed now. :blush: he's a medic so he is interested in everything trying to conceive that i have. he was asking me about my cervix. it's funny sometimes :haha:

Thanks Girls-

Yeah Never I think my DH could teach a course on fertility now, lol. It was hilarious in the beginning, when he found out about CM & checking CP etc. He was like, you can touch your cervix??? He wanted to try and was besides himself when he felt the "hole"....niether one of us had really given any thought to the fact that a baby comes out of that!!!!!

titi that is hilarious. how funny because DH said the same thing about my cervix too. he was like "wait, YOU can touch it?" he didn't understand how i know my body doesn't produce a lot of ewcm. i was like, well it's pretty obvious if it's not in your panties honey..and he started asking more questions. maybe our DH's will go on to owning a fertility business together :rofl:

hahhahaha-yeah, DH is VERY interested in such. TMI but the first time I got the preseed I was REALLY embarrased and like, "okay don't look!" He was like, "whatever I want to do it!!! Cool aplicator!!"......(dork!).....So, yeah, 20 cycles and nothing is sacred. We've been on You Tube watching birthing videos-he stalks my pg B&B friends journals with me for bumpwatch, the whole 9 yards.

oh titi that is so adorable! :haha: what a sweet DH! my husband watched the soft cup video it will be no time until he decides to watch something about pre-seed. he said he wants to use it as lube not with the syringe and stuff. you think that would make a big difference?

Never-I think the most important part of the preseed is that if you need lube-you want to make sure you have a sperm friendly one, so yes-we've used it also as lube-but the same manufacturer also makes something called "pre" which is to compliment the internal preseed as an external lube.
I would say, that if you have really good cm than nature's best and wouldn't bother using the applicator. For us, after a couple bd sessions I really need extra help. So we use both. The first time I used the internal I snuck it in before, thinking it would really turn off DH to see all this technical stuff. But I guess that's impossible. He is sweet-he thinks anything babymaking is special b/c it's babymaking and although he has thought some stuff is a little out there (IE baking soda finger)......he's up for it all.

i just spent the last 30 minutes explaining CM to DH :haha: i think he gets why we need pre seed now. :blush: he's a medic so he is interested in everything trying to conceive that i have. he was asking me about my cervix. it's funny sometimes :haha:

Never: Hey babe, how was your day?
Never's DH: No too bad, hun. How is your cervix?

:rofl:

Never-I think the most important part of the preseed is that if you need lube-you want to make sure you have a sperm friendly one, so yes-we've used it also as lube-but the same manufacturer also makes something called "pre" which is to compliment the internal preseed as an external lube.
I would say, that if you have really good cm than nature's best and wouldn't bother using the applicator. For us, after a couple bd sessions I really need extra help. So we use both. The first time I used the internal I snuck it in before, thinking it would really turn off DH to see all this technical stuff. But I guess that's impossible. He is sweet-he thinks anything babymaking is special b/c it's babymaking and although he has thought some stuff is a little out there (IE baking soda finger)......he's up for it all.

awww he sounds so much like mine! what a sweet DH :hugs: i lack CM a lot i believe, so i might try to do the syringe first and see what DH thinks. i know he wants to use it as lube, but i highly doubt he will mind either way.. :shrug:

haha, firedancer you crack me up! :rofl: my day has been good. went bowling with friends and then to see the movie marmaduke. i'm counting down the days (8!!) until i see DH again and we get our shot.

haha, firedancer you crack me up! :rofl: my day has been good. went bowling with friends and then to see the movie marmaduke. i'm counting down the days (8!!) until i see DH again and we get our shot.

Sounds like fun! Keeping busy does make the days go by faster, I believe. I am a mad cleaner in the 2ww LOL Not as much fun as going out with friends, but at least I get stuff done hehe

I've been in the mad cleaning stage lately too..omg!!!!! It's not good for me though, having a backache and a cold lol

Hi, I've been reading this thread for a while now and just wanted to say I am month 2 on pre seed and hope some of the luck from this group will rub off!
Plus is there an up date to the list on first page?

Well everyone its been a couple months since I've posted anything in this forum...my favorite forum...but things are not well over here at all...

I got pregnant first cycle TTC using preseed and instead cups. Just went last Tuesday for my ultrasound thinking I was going to see a beautiful 13 week old baby. Well my baby was only measuring 6 weeks and 5 days. Thursday I have to go in for a suction D & C.

Well I hope all is well with Brandi, Claire, Mara, and all you other lovely ladies, but I wanted to check in. You all were so supportive for me getting preggo that I just had to say something...

I'll be on here tomorrow and explain what happened and will happen a little more...My doc already told me that after the suction D/C I am cleared to start TTC right after when I'm finished bleeding. I hate to say it and feel guilty saying it but thats what I want...Its hard when you thought you were 13 wks and then its ripped away...all you want is to be preggers again...

Well, I'm headed to bed and hope I didn't bring you guys down! I'll let you guys know more tomorrow...

Nikki

:hugs: Nikki, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please keep us updated. :hugs:

lizlemon welcome! The list on page one is only updated with :bfp: and not the ladies who are currently using pre seed, c+ and zestica.

Nikki, I was actually just wondering about you the other day. I am soooo sorry :( I can't imagine the heartache. Ugh..I'm glad you feel ready to continue TTC again. Thinking of you hun..and if you ever need to talk or vent, or just cry..you can always message me..or just write here. Nothing is off limits..we're here for each other. big big :hugs:

So sorry Nikki. I am glad you have the all-clear to TTC right away because that's what you want. DO NOT feel guilty about that-it is natural and common to want to move forward and be PG again. :hugs:

Welcome Lizlemon-LOVE the name, and 30 Rock hehe

:hugs: Nikki - sorry to hear your news. Try not to feel guilty, I've had friends who have done exactly the same. It is always good to look forward to the future :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->