Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Nikki, I am so sorry to hear your news. Really hope you are ok. Its good that you want to TTC again and Fx you will have a sticky and healthy bean soon. Thinking of you hun :hugs:

Hi lizlemon, good luck with the pre seed :thumbup:

hugs nikki :hugs:

Well I got my BFP this morning after 6 months of trying. I used conceive + last month and tried again this month and it worked!!!!

congrats nix!!!!!!!!!!! so happy happy happy for you. here's to a happy and healthy 9 months and lots and lots of sticky :dust: :dust:

awwww sweetie thanks so much.... i hope its sticky too... xxxxx wishing you all the best in your journey xxxx

I had DSL problems yesterday due to bad storms-couldn't say CONGRATS Nix!!!!!

hope i get my bfp this month 3rd month of using preseed but i have used full syringes this month for 7 days xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Nixilix, have a happy and heathy 9 months hun.

Hi caz&bob, how have you been? GL this cycle :thumbup:

hugs nikki :hugs:

Well I got my BFP this morning after 6 months of trying. I used conceive + last month and tried again this month and it worked!!!!

:happydance: congratulations!!!!! It has filled me with hope again!

How is everyone

Witch has got me this morning so we are now on cycle 9. Going to use a CBFM next month so hope that helps.

Aww Tinks :( I'm sorry hun. I've heard great things about CBFM, so fx'd!!!

Thanks girls, will feel much better in a few days, not taken it as hard as last month, thank god.

Need to order myself some sticks for the CBFM, really hope it has magic powers :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->