Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

i got my bfp in April i just used preseed hun but i lost it and in my i use a bit of preseed but didn't get a bfp and this month i have used full syringes il let you no in a couple of day if i got my bfp xxxxxxxx

I never used softcups..but they do sound very useful. And I used Conceive Plus.

Hello again ladies :flower:

Any ideas where I can buy conceive + in the UK?

Hey PeaceLovebaby, I see you are in SA - I live in SA too whereabouts are you?

Not sure about the UK, but I bought mine from the website https://www.conceiveplus.com/

They shipped it to SA, so I'm guessing they'd ship there too!

I live in Cape Town..wheres you? :D

nevertogether I just used Pre seed, no soft cups but I was going to start to look into them!

Peanut78 I think I have seen Conceive+ in Boots poppet :thumbup:

I am Ok caz and bob. Just waiting for the witch to leave so i can get on with cycle 9 lol.

Wow a full syringe?? That sounds like loads to me, if it works though its worth giving it a go :happydance: FX for you hun.

Hope everyone is well and had a good weekend :thumbup:

Hey everyone....brand new to site....I haven't been on a forum in a long while, so just getting back into things. I just finished up my 5th cycle of clomid. I had a m/c in January of this year...and that was the worst I had felt in a VERY VERY long time. It's just an indescribable feeling. We have been TTC for about 2 years now...seems longer though. I am determined that this month will be my :bfp: !! I have been looking at the pre-seed, and think I will give that a try..hopefully that will help in some way as well.

Good Luck to you all!

good luck thisisit! i hope your long road of TTC ends soon with a :bfp: hun!

DH and i used conceive plus for the first time last night. he was a little scared of the pre-seed and syringes so we went with conceive plus :) here's to hoping it works!

thisisit welcome to the thread and best of luck with the Pre seed :) Sorry to hear about your MMC in Jan :hugs: I can't rate Pre seed highly enough so have my fingers crossed for you :happydance:

nevertogether yaaay for the Conceive+! How did u both find it?

claire - it wasn't too bad at all actually. DH didn't complain so i can only assume he was a fan :haha:

hi ladies- just wanted to let you know preseed worked on me again- 1st cycle officialy trying after MC- BFP this morning! :happydance: sending babydust to everyone

Thank you nevertogether! Good Luck to you!

Thank you claire911!

I went and bought the preseed today, and am anxious to try it...I have read many positive things about it, so I hope it helps....I haven't heard of the conceive plus until this forum

Congratulations stellababy!! I'm always happy to see peoples success stories! Gives me hope :)

hi ladies- just wanted to let you know preseed worked on me again- 1st cycle officialy trying after MC- BFP this morning! :happydance: sending babydust to everyone

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope it is a sticky one for you x:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->