Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

thank you guys i am trying to take it day by day and hoping this one will stick.

:wohoo: congrats Donna :) :)

Bout time we had some good news on this thread :happydance:

I finally had a good amount of ewcm and didn't use anything first 3 bds this cycle (yay!) but used Zestica last night. Hoping to get on more bd in today. I will probably use preseed for that one.

Congrats BFP girls!!!

Ooh sounding great, Titi! Good job on all the BD'ing..keep it up :D (pun intended :haha: )

Congrats Firedancer!! :dance: I was a Preseed bfp too! Got to love the Preseed! :thumbup:

awwww thank you!! we really are hoping a lot. DH has been pretty religious with the conceive plus and soft cups the whole time we have been together. it's been five months since he has drank too, and 3 since he has smoked so i'm hoping that improves our chances!

Awwww Firedancer41 thats fab news :happydance:

:bfp: are coming thick and fast now girls :thumbup:

I forgot to update. I got a :bfp: using pre-seed in June, but only made it to 5 weeks. Going to keep using pre-seed and hopefully get another bfp very soon.

DH and I used Conceive Plus mostly during our visit this week, but he did throw in Pre-Seed one day. He said he wanted to try it, because he knew if we didn't get a :bfp: the first thing I would say is..dang I should have tried the Pre-Seed! :haha: So, we will see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->