Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

:hugs: parkgirl Fingers crossed u get that :bfp: soon :hugs:

nevertogether :haha: love your DH attitude! I was like that :)

:haha: symtom spotting is a must and perfectly allowed poppet :)

How are the other girls?

Hi girls, congrats to all the :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have started using my CBFM and will be using pre seed as soon as it gives me a peek day.

Have a well busy weekend ahead of me so time should fly and hoping i will be in the 2ww before i know it.

How is everyone else?

Never, i dont think SS can be helped hun :winkwink:

Thats good news Tinks, I have heard great things about the CBFM. I was gonna use it myself! Nearly the big O time :happydance:

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing well! This was my 5th cycle of clomid (150mg) and I got a + on my ovulation test this morning!! With the way things have been going for me...this made me VERY excited!!!! We have used pre-seed a few times, and will be using it some more..hehe :winkwink: Praying and staying hopeful!!! Seems like there are a few of us on the same time line...it would be great if we all got :bfp: together!

:dust:

thisisit - sounds GREAT! keep that PMA honey, for sure!! we've all got our FX'ed for you!!

I hope are right Claire, just hoping i dont run out of test sticks before i have ov'd. I think it should be around Monday but going to use pre seed from now. Still on low days according to the monitor but every little helps.

Good luck thisisit, will keep my fingers croosed for you.

How is everyone.

Can you feel your baby moving yet Claire and PLB??

Yeah I def feel her move! I can see my tummy move now when she's having a kicking spree. It's so amazing!!! I can't wait till you guys are telling us about your babies moving :D

Yes Tinks Tinker is very active, though we are having another hot spell and he seems to sleep more!! Oooh yes poppet, pre seed all the way, even before it says to I think :thumbup:

Thisisit yay its great getting your :bfp: with someone else, I think me and PLB were only a couple of days apart :happydance:

PLB that pic is amazing!!:happydance:

Cant wait to know what it feels like when they move and to just have a nice baby bump :hugs: getting more broody by the minute just thinking about it :haha:

I would give anything for you to be right PLB. I should be, still on low days on the CBFM. I normally ov around cd18 but it could be a day either side.

I have used pre seed for the first time in about 6 weeks :happydance::happydance::happydance:.

Good girl! Keep using it :D Fx'd for you!!!! I can't wait to start ss'ing lol

hi can i join, were starting using concieve + this month, (started ttc last month) i never know when i o'in as my cycles are crazy so going to use it everythin we bd xx

thank you, ive been reading this thread think ive read every page lol, hoping im as lucky as u peace love baby :)

PLB i'm hoping the conceive plus did the trick for me. lord knows DH wanted us to practically bathe in the stuff our first night :sex:ing. then he toned it down a bit, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->