Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Waiting game yet again. Are you testing again tomorrow morning? They hubbys do have to take a lot with the mood swings and emotions :haha:

if my temp goes lower, probably not. just going to wait on the :witch: if it gets higher, might still wait.

Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for taking the time to do that PLB! I really appreciate that! :) The only thing that I have really had so far is just the light cramping, but I am really trying to stay hopeful. Thanks again!

How r we doing girls? Any updates?

Sorry for not logging on, was birthday on Friday and things have been hectic!

:flower:

Hope you had a nice birthday claire. Did you get anything nice?

Not much to report, in my 2ww now but not very hopefull. Dont really have any symptoms. Lost my PMA :growlmad:

I am going to change from pre seed to concieve plus next cycle see if that helps.

AF is due around next Sunday but i am away camping so cant test until the monday morning, might have been caught by then anyhow.

Having a nice day chilling around the house with my hubby :flower:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend?

well i have used preseed for 3 month 1 st month got me my bfp but it ended in chemical 2 month i have used it and nothing yet do you think i should carry on with preseed or change to something else xxxx

Hi Caz & Bob. I dont think a swap to conceive plus could hurt. Its my plan for next cycle. I have used pre seed for 3 months now so going to order CP.

Whens your test date hun?

im waiting to o now so i will post when i am ready to test im cd11 xxxxx

Well good luck hun.

I see from you siggy that you are taking double folic acid?? Do you know if that has helped? Do you think it helps?

dont no hunnie but alot of girls i speak to have got there bfp off doing it so have tried it this month good luck to you hun hope you get your bfp xxx

Thanks Tinks, birthday was great if not more sober than usual :haha:

I dont think a swap to C+ will do any harm I was going to change after 3 months to try C+ as I was getting low on PS anyway. I also tried (drinking!!) grapefruit juice.....increases CM.....gotta get that sperm to the egg was my motto!! :blush:

Hi girls :flower:

Can i join you all?

This is my 3rd cycle since losing my baby boy max, 1st month used OPK, 2nd month tried the relaxed aprroach, went out yesterday and got some concieve plus for month number 3 :thumbup:

claire already drink it hun and i drink decaff green tea to and redbush xxxxx

Welcome Mummy, and so sorry for your loss. Good luck with Conceive Plus! It's great stuff. :hugs:

I will keep grapefruit juice in mind next time i am in the supermarket Claire. My CM is ok at the mo though. I have been drinking loads of water so i think that helped.

Just found out my best friend is preggers with her 2nd :happydance: Want to get my :bfp: more than ever now so we can be bump buddies. 2 of my sisters were expecting together and i would love to have simular experience.

Mood swings are effecting me big time this cycle. One minute i am dead happy and then the next i am hating the world again or crying at the least thing. People at work were really grating on me today. Poor hubby, i think he is walking on egg shells a bit. I dont think this is a symptom though as i have gotten like this in the past and it didn't lead anywhere.

How is everyone?

Welcome mummy :hugs:

That's a good sign, Tinks..although it's no fun to have such mood swings! I still get em lol. Fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:

Thought I'd jump on board here as we will be using Preseed this month :)

CD 9 and waiting for Ov!

Wishing everyone luck and pray we can be one of those BFPS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->