Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

I really hope it is a good sign but I have felt it all before and the :witch: still comes flying in. Mood is still up and down. I do feel so tierd and worn out but that also can be normal for me. Trying not to think things are symptoms but just cant help it :dohh:

Welcome Saviandcrysta, good luck hun.

How is everyone?

Really hoping the weather clears up by Friday, camping in the rain is no fun :growlmad:

I remember that one of my first noticeable, weird-for-me symptoms was extreme thirst..I was craving OJ sooo bad.

Its so weird how everyone has different symptoms. I know there are the bog standard ones but i like to hear the more weirder ones :haha:

Going camping this weekend and wish i could know one way or the other before i go. Will just have to take it easy on the beer, unless she flies in.

Are you still getting cravings now PLB?

Yes, off and on...lol. I wish you could know too! I'm dying to find out!!!!

Just emailed for a reading from Sandra. Waiting for a reply, not sure how long she takes but has a good rep. What do you think the chances are that she will say a :bfp: in July lol.

Hey everyone, just popping in.

Tinks I still say my white eyebrow hair has to be the best early symptom ever!

:haha: fairygirl that is a funny symptom! I think my really early one was going from hating grapefruit juice to drinking cartons of it a day....ooh and gherkins...hmmmm still love them :)

Fairygirl you win that one, how strange is that?

Not sure when i am testing. A part of me wants to do it Friday morning before i go camping but i will only be 11dpo and it still could be wrong. The sensible me wants to wait it out until Monday. Arrrhhhhh my head is spinning :wacko:

Will let you guys know when i hear back from Sandra

Hey girls. Well...I don't think it happened this month. My day 21 labs were very low. But..I do think that I may have ovulated after my labs were done. But I just don't "feel" like it happened...I was so sure a few days ago..but not anymore. I took two "early" tests and they were both negative. :witch: should come tomorrow..blah! My doctor wants me to come down and talk about the next step...said something about putting me on steroids?? Have you girls heard of that before??? Same here Tinks...I am trying to shrug off anything that just might be a symptom...so tired of getting my hopes up!

How are we getting on girls? Any news Tinks or Thisisit? I havent heard of going on steriods but expect some of the ladies on here might of done. When are u seeing the doc again? Keep your chin up poppet :flower:

I am out girls.

Going to swap to conceive plus this cycle :thumbup:

How is everyone else getting on??

Well.....I have actually had a positive preg test since friday morning...(the lines have been lighter than the test line)......I had blood work done on friday as well as today to compare my numbers.....i wish i could be excited, but unfortunately yesterday i started spotting which then turned into light bleeding (usually just when i wipe).....i can't explain how i feel...i pretty much know this will turn into yet another m/c....i think my problem is i have low progesterone....i think i may need to go on break after this...i am just so emotionally drained...i hate to have to go through this again

good luck to you girls :)

Tinks a swap may do the trick poppet, fingers crossed :flower:

Thisisit :hugs: poppet. Keep us posted. :(

I hope so hun, i do feel very possitive about August for some reason and in a far to good of a mood for AF :haha:

Thisisit:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Maybe a break will do you good hun, even a month or 2. I found it helped me a few months ago x

update: my numbers went up from 10 (friday) to 32 (monday)...i have been put on prometrium as well...took my first dose tonight...i am to have more blood work done in the morning....maybe my numbers will keep going up! :flower: thanks girls

Ive waiting on the delivery of my Zestica!! :D really excited to start using it!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->