Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Hi all,

Conceive plus arrived this morning! Can anyone advise me on the best way to use it? Do I squirt it up straight from tube or use a syringe(tmi) sorry. Not sure what to do, forgot to say we're doinv home insemination.

Have you any syringes that come with Preseed? I used them...

Have you any syringes that come with Preseed? I used them...

This is my first time using conceive and have never used preseed either so don't have any applicators. I have got some spare syringes from doing the at home insemination so could I use those?

Yes that should be fine. I tried both Preseed, then Conceive Plus, then Preseed again and I just syringed loads up there! :lol:

Hi girls,

My reading came back from Sandra. I am predicted a boy that we will conceive in Nov. I sooooooooo want a boy hehe.

GL kezza & MissZoie :thumbup:

I will be ordering conceive plus tomorrow, Fx the change will be what i need.

Hey girls, sounds like we are all cracking on with the good stuffs! When I used Pre seed I used the syringe. I think I used too much the first few times but practice makes perfect!!

Good luck girls :flower:

We Used Our Zestica for the first time last night and i love it! :D

Hi girls, how is everyone???

I oederes my conceive plus yesterday and plan on using it with the pre seed aplicators.

I am looking forward to enjoying a lazy day, been so busy this week and was camping last weekend so plan on doing nothing :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi girls, how is everyone???

I oederes my conceive plus yesterday and plan on using it with the pre seed aplicators.

I am looking forward to enjoying a lazy day, been so busy this week and was camping last weekend so plan on doing nothing :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay for lazy days!!! xxx

Lazy days are the best! I just got home from taking the fam n dog to the beach....I'm worn out

Put your feet up PLB and have a soak in the bath :thumbup:

i live for lazy days lol, am good still using concieve plus you really only do need a lil bit (well i do) i do find it quite runny but after reading this topics and yes i do mean the whole 154 pages i have great faith in it working. xxxx

Had a nice rest, thanks Tinks :D

I'm still tired tho..going to bed lol.
Gnight girlies..and happy bd'ing with the magic lubes! :haha:

I just got my :bfp: my first month of using Pre-seed with the applicator. Had been using the kind without the applicator months prior. I think it make a huge difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->