Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Hi ladies :hugs:

I started packing today..My body huuuurts.. I did way too much. Time to go crash on the couch lol

It wont last us the month if we use it every time we DTD.

Suppose its more important earlier in the month? Will start from CD10/12 I think as I usually get positive OPK CD14/16.

xxx

PLB- no signs of the witch at all..ill be two weeks late on wed. sorry havent been on here...ive been so tired and sleeping so much...and that and cleaning house...im glad yall are finally starting to move!!

claire-im ok...still experience some symptoms...but getting BFN and no period! im hoping to get another bfp for us...l0l...ive been reading that my PCOS can cause false negatives in HPTs and blood test...so might be making a trip here to the doctors if i can get in...

ANYONE ELSE HEARD OF THAT ABOUT MY PCOS OR EXPERIENCED IT THEMSLEVES?

Hey girls.. I just ordered my first ever bottle of preseed lol. Witch is due today or tomorrow so I'm gonna be using it this month... FX! :flower:

I have heard of that, Ash..not researched it myself, but have heard other women on the forum talk about it. I wish I knew more so I could help. I always suggest google lol. Hey it's good that you're still waiting, I think! Unless its a cruel joke she's playing on us..grrrrr. Fingers crossed it's all good news. Hoping the best for you :hugs:

Welcome, Hopeful! Good luck with your preseed :D Let us know how you do!!

welcome hopeful....good luck...hope you get your BFP soon...

PLB- have you really?? omg i need to look on here...l0l...im on cafemom if any of yall get on there at all.. and i made a post on my ttc group and they are kinda throwing it on myself and tell me to go to doctor(which i stated i would soon) and that they wont answer my question...l0l...i googled but i was just wondering if anybody else experienced it...driving me nuts...l0l...i hope it isnt a cruel joke either...id rather get her and stay regular than go through this...l0l..that it is...cause im not totally out of the game...l0l :) thanks for the help and telling me a little something....glad to know you have heard of it!

Here are a few sites I found that seemed helpful!

I didn't read through all of it, as it's early in the morning and I'm going back to bed :haha:

Good luck hun :hugs:

https://women.webmd.com/tc/polycystic-ovary-syndrome-pcos-topic-overview

https://pcos.insulitelabs.com/PCOS-and-Infertility.php

This last one has a post about a lady who had a false negative!

https://www.steadyhealth.com/PCOS_and_Pregnancy_Tests_t72710.html

aww thanks girl you rock...:)
those are some good sites...yea those woman are definitly like the ones i was seeing...seems to be common....great...l0l...i cant believe 9 pregnancies and no positive hpt...

Hello girls! Sorry I haven't been on much, got monster in law staying with us!!! She goes today :happydance:

How u doing Ashley? No sign of the :witch:?

PLB how r u? I must FB u so we can catch up!!!!!

l0l...got to love the monster in law...she has been calling our house like crazy...she will call and if we dont answer is will hang up and call right back....l0l...CRAZY...

still no sign of the witch...been reading that my pcos can cause a false negative so been alittle worried!

yay mag good luck...

Ahhh, I didnt know that about PCOS. Hope you get answers soon.

I am just praying that I ov from my good right side and not my bad left or else its just another pointless month.

xxx

Hi Claire :D Happy 35 weeks!!! I know all about the MIL lol..I'll be living very very close to mine soon =\

Gah, I went back to sleep this morning and just woke up from some crazy dreams. It's amazing that dreams can have such a powerful effect on a person. Ugh. They were horrible.

Anyway, tryin to shake it off with a nice glass of strawberry milk lol mmm!

mag- its crazy isnt it? i mean sounds possible but crazy! i never would have thought about it till i came up on it! l0l... i do too...i hope you have a lucky month too :)

plb-got to hate them crazy dreams....mmm strawberry milk sounds good...l0l...havent had it in forever :)

Yeah i hate the bad dreams. I have em a lot tho, not just cuz the pregnancy. Oh well! Not much I can do about it.

yea...im lucky that i get them ever so often...hope they stop for ya!

Morning ladies! (for me anyways) Been up since 6 and just can't sleep. Argh!

How's everyone?

Morning!

PLB I have been having weird dreams too, crazy aren't they! I wake up in abit of a mood :haha: 35 weeks, can u believe it?!

4mags How'd the preseed go last night?!???

Morning!! OMG loved it! :haha:

Cant wait to use it again!!

Used 3gm but think that was a bit too much.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->